Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n254533 said:
Originally posted by Gatorbreath View Post
I get it - he's a Clown, he represents all that is wrong with college athletics and he seems to have gotten away with some terrible, um, "behavior" in Tally - but I still don't know why I despise him as much as I do. Objectively, my burning rage at this jerkweed is irrational.

But it exists so I may as well seek some inner peace and simply embrace it. Ergo, I hope he rapidly becomes the bust we all think he will be, that his flameout is both epic and entertaining to watch and that the collateral damage he creates includes the careers of Lovie and Jason Licht.

There. I feel much better now.

It's the ego. It bothers me that he does stupid things, and gets away with it. It bothers me that he makes stupid plays and throws tons of ints and gets anointed for it, but I hate him for the ego. He has never had to deal with consequences in his life, and the egotistical child he has become is the result.

Yeah, could be. Still, my level of enmity for that asshat is bizarre.

I've been scouring my memory to think of other athletes I've disliked as much. So far, the only one that comes close for me is Danny Ainge during his playing years in Boston. To this day, if I ever met Sedale Threatt I'd shake his hand and pick up his bar tab.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well there went any chance of Mike Evans getting drafted on a person's fantasy football team.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n254439 said:
I'll be celebrating every sack and interception. It's truly a sad day for those Gator fans that love the Bucs. How do you pull for that asshat?

This is my dilemma. I'll be pissed and happy every time he throws a touchdown and vice versa for interceptions.

R

Requiem121110

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder why there is a post that highlights another reason why Winston is a great player. The irrational hatred displayed is evident, yet you post something that contradicts your beliefs. Is there going to be another post when he is Rookie of the Year or, when the inevitable happens, he's named All-Pro?

Dec 10, 2014
Gatorbreath;n254527 said:
but I still don't know why I despise him as much as I do.

I'll tell you why I do. It's because he played two seasons, and he was terrible in one of them. His team had to continuously compensate for his poor play. The love that gets thrown his way for his skill set and on the field intelligence is appalling and wrong.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Requiem121110;255184 said:
I wonder why there is a post that highlights another reason why Winston is a great player. The irrational hatred displayed is evident, yet you post something that contradicts your beliefs. Is there going to be another post when he is Rookie of the Year or, when the inevitable happens, he's named All-Pro?
So who left the back door open and let the trash blow in from the dumpster?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n254491 said:
Unless you're a stripper at Mons Venus.
Things are going to get interesting on Dale Mabry!!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n254451 said:
The thought of Jameis Winston with a lot of money is scary.
"All I know is I finally have enough money. I can buy my way out of anything....Finally, Big Ern is above the law!"

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n255190 said:
I'll tell you why I do. It's because he played two seasons, and he was terrible in one of them. His team had to continuously compensate for his poor play. The love that gets thrown his way for his skill set and on the field intelligence is appalling and wrong.

This is a great point that is always overlooked by his nutswingers

R

Requiem121110

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n255191 said:
So who left the back door open and let the trash blow in from the dumpster?

I guess it's beyond the mental capacity of most of you to see the irony of spewing out your ignorance and hatred over Winston in a post that announces how silly you are. It's not an announcement of him not yet being ready to start in the NFL, it's a confirmation of his greatness. While most of you are praying that Tebow makes a roster as a third team quarterback, Winston is already a starter as a rookie quarterback. He's in the "fastpass" lane McElwain refers to, yet you're too dense to realize that you're just posting proof of how you still don't have a clue what a good football player looks like. He was the first pick in the draft, something no Florida player has done, yet some of you think he can't play? Is there any hope for you? No, I'm afraid not. You can't cure stupid.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n254451 said:
The thought of Jameis Winston with a lot of money is scary.
Bill Cosby part 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.