Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Bucs are dead to me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They've got a 236-pound quarterback AFTER the weight-loss regimen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be celebrating every sack and interception. It's truly a sad day for those Gator fans that love the Bucs. How do you pull for that asshat?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n254439 said:
I'll be celebrating every sack and interception. It's truly a sad day for those Gator fans that love the Bucs. How do you pull for that asshat?

I'm hopeful that the Bucs will become the most epic rushing football team in the history of the NFL.

:suicide:

Going to the Bucs/Cowboys game though :proud:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n254451 said:
The thought of Jameis Winston with a lot of money is scary.

There's gonna be a whole lot of rapin going on in Tampa.

So it's really just like it was before :hehehe:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am not much of an NFL fan other than keeping up with former Gators in the league so this is great for me. Gives me a reason to watch the Bucs. Brett Favre hold the record for most ints in NFL history right? Btw what happened to all the post draft talk of Jameis having to win the starting job? That went out the window pretty quick.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n254474 said:
I am not much of an NFL fan other than keeping up with former Gators in the league so this is great for me. Gives me a reason to watch the Bucs. Brett Favre hold the record for most ints in NFL history right? Btw what happened to all the post draft talk of Jameis having to win the starting job? That went out the window pretty quick.
Nice avatar :fistbump:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n254451 said:
The thought of Jameis Winston with a lot of money is scary.

Unless you're a stripper at Mons Venus.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jameis Winston has serious behavioral problems. Money is only going to make that worse. I refuse to watch him or give him any of my time or money. Same goes for the team that drafted him.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I get it - he's a Clown, he represents all that is wrong with college athletics and he seems to have gotten away with some terrible, um, "behavior" in Tally - but I still don't know why I despise him as much as I do. Objectively, my burning rage at this jerkweed is irrational.

But it exists so I may as well seek some inner peace and simply embrace it. Ergo, I hope he rapidly becomes the bust we all think he will be, that his flameout is both epic and entertaining to watch and that the collateral damage he creates includes the careers of Lovie and Jason Licht.

There. I feel much better now.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n254527 said:
I get it - he's a Clown, he represents all that is wrong with college athletics and he seems to have gotten away with some terrible, um, "behavior" in Tally - but I still don't know why I despise him as much as I do. Objectively, my burning rage at this jerkweed is irrational.

But it exists so I may as well seek some inner peace and simply embrace it. Ergo, I hope he rapidly becomes the bust we all think he will be, that his flameout is both epic and entertaining to watch and that the collateral damage he creates includes the careers of Lovie and Jason Licht.

There. I feel much better now.

It's the ego. It bothers me that he does stupid things, and gets away with it. It bothers me that he makes stupid plays and throws tons of ints and gets anointed for it, but I hate him for the ego. He has never had to deal with consequences in his life, and the egotistical child he has become is the result.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
:popcorn: Just waiting for the :trainwreck:.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is inevitable that he is going to do something illegal or stupid. Probably both but not necessarily at the same time. He'll rape some poor girl or get popped drunk driving or get in and accident and flee the scene because he's drunk.
We can only hope that he doesn't get off just because he's an NFL QB. That being said, I don't think with his past he will get off Scott free when it comes to the iron fist of Roger Goodell and his new sheriff in town attitude where nothing is sliding these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator