Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator said:
I know I’m going to be excoriated for this, but I don’t think the Rapist is dumb. I think he's an asshat, but not dumb. Everyone else sees “stupidity” in his dialect and his mannerisms. I think he is probably one of the smartest guys to set foot on the FSU campus.

The guy wakes up wanting attention yesterday. By the middle of the afternoon he is seated in front of a microphone with a room full of cameras and reporters. He played Dumbo. He isn’t dumbo.

He is a manipulator with the ego and charisma of a cult leader. Students and fans worship him. Players follow him. Coaches protect him. TPD proves he is bigger than them. The DA only aggrandizes him further.

Everything he did yesterday cements his status as the guy who takes what he wants: crab legs, co-eds, center stage. In some circles, these qualities are called “intangibles”.

Flame on.
With all the crap happening in the NFL right now and the rapist pulls this ****? he is costing himself a lot of money potentially. I still think that some team will take a chance on him in the 1st because it's the NFL but i bet there are a lot of teams crossing him off their draft list completely.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Himey said:
Doesn't the new Winston incident also put into context the rape controversy? Winston clearly illustrates his perception and lack of respect for women. Seems to me that if anybody was on the fence about whether Winston actually committed rape, this would be the catalyst to put that question to bed.
I don't know about that. The reality is he was repeating a joke from an internet MEME. I definitely think it was horrible judgement, but I'm not sure it makes people think of him more or less guilty of the rape.

CPAGator

Sep 7, 2014
In light of what is happening in the NFL at this time, it would seem that his stock and chances of going to the NFL are not very good, unless he cleans up his act. I hate F$U, but this is an embarrassment for the university, and it's their own fault for not dealing with him sooner. ESPN is going to be in Tallahassee this weekend which makes it look even more ugly. F$U administration has screwed up big time, and they continue to condone the actions of a very spoiled brat football player.

Thank God I'm a Gator!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
CPAGator;n53770 said:
In light of what is happening in the NFL at this time, it would seem that his stock and chances of going to the NFL are not very good, unless he cleans up his act. I hate F$U, but this is an embarrassment for the university, and it's their own fault for not dealing with him sooner. ESPN is going to be in Tallahassee this weekend which makes it look even more ugly. F$U administration has screwed up big time, and they continue to condone the actions of a very spoiled brat football player.

Thank God I'm a Gator!

And they haven't dealt with him yet. For his attention-seeking behavior, he got a 10 minute press conference yesterday. You don't give attention seekers more attention.
He is starting to look like the poster boy for everything the sponsors of the NFL want to get away from.

CPAGator

Sep 7, 2014
HogtownGator said:
CPAGator;n53770 said:

Thank God I'm a Gator!

And they haven't dealt with him yet. For his attention-seeking behavior, he got a 10 minute press conference yesterday. You don't give attention seekers more attention.
He is starting to look like the poster boy for everything the sponsors of the NFL want to get away from.
I just know that if this happened at UF, he would be gone and dismissed from the team. End of story.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Not if this happened but if this whole scenario happened( last years troubles) I'd like to think he would have been long gone. I do laugh at the pious heisman bunch since they act snooty and knowingly let this guy in at the height of his scandal. Heisman is not distinguished any more!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Himey said:
Doesn't the new Winston incident also put into context the rape controversy? Winston clearly illustrates his perception and lack of respect for women. Seems to me that if anybody was on the fence about whether Winston actually committed rape, this would be the catalyst to put that question to bed.
It certainly makes the argument more persuasive when you add this to the context. I'm not saying that it answers the question by any means.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
HogtownGator;n53782 said:

Hogtown, I think you hit the nail on the head! I would ban him from the Press for two weeks. Then maybe his ego would suffer enough to ride right. As an NCO in the Army, I could think of some "creative corrective actions" to ensure that this wouldn't happen again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
HogtownGator;n53782 said:

Hogtown, I think you hit the nail on the head! I would ban him from the Press for two weeks. Then maybe his ego would suffer enough to ride right. As an NCO in the Army, I could think of some "creative corrective actions" to ensure that this wouldn't happen again.
a little wall to wall counseling by teammates in the locker room would help

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know Mel Kiper is a jackass and all, but he dropped dipsh*t from 3 to 25 on his big board.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I never said he had a low IQ - it's hard to have a low IQ and be a great quarterback. What I meant is he's dumb as far as his lack of judgement.
See: Newton, Cam.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
I know Mel Kiper is a jackass and all, but he dropped dipsh*t from 3 to 25 on his big board.
With the crap in the NFL right now, I think Winston is pretty much persona non grata right now, might even drop down to the 3rd or 4th round if he continues to open his mouth in public.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
HogtownGator said:
CPAGator;n53770 said:

Thank God I'm a Gator!

That may or may not be a start.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Himey said:
Before it was an internet meme, it was a youtube video. This is based on an interview, where a man said this to the interviewer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
divits;n53256 said:
What's going to be even more embarrassing to FSU than having this clueless, entitled, dumbass as the face of their school is going to be the long and rousing ovation he receives from grown ass men and women when he steps on the field in the second half.

I have many friends who are as big of Nole-Hole fans as there are and they are all saying they would rather lose the game than for him to play. I suspect FSU is catching hell from their fan base and it wouldn't surprise me, at all, if he doesn't play a down. If he does, I really believe the fans will boo him down. I hope he does go in and gets embarrassed by all the booing from his "fans".
You need better friends. And frankly I suspect they don't represent a cross section of clown town. I would bet he gets rousing cheer when he runs on the field.

We'll see.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was younger and much crazier I asked my boss if I could go to a conference in Las Vegas. His replay was a sarcastic laugh then, "Are you nuts? That's like setting a monkey loose with a straight razor!" This kid is like a monkey with a straight razor.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hey, I've got question. What if Clemson implodes the 1st half [and they way they've played so far that's possible]? Say they are beating Clemson by 30+ plus points? Would it be crazy to think that Jumbo might skip out playing him at all because of the current environment? Just wonderin'.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.