Jarrad Davis boxing

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I have no problem with that. However, in today's wussified culture, that was best kept in the locker room.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like it may get out of hand at some point, but I don't mind it and would definitely think Mac knows.

But yes, both dudes are stacked. Gardner is an impressive looking freshman! (Pause)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't be doing that. You never know what blow to the head will cause a TBI (traumatic brain injury).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the ring girl lol

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching this on the cell phone does not do it justice. Those weren't exactly love taps either.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We used to do this in our high school lockerroom during summer workouts...

Was a lot of fun....

Better this than getting your ass kicked for allegedly stealing someones shoes.lol

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't be doing that. You never know what blow to the head will cause a TBI (traumatic brain injury).
Totally agree. Enough risk of injury with practice and games. Also being a total wuss, I don't like the idea of them trying to really hurt each other in anger, and looks to me like they are throwing toward chest, neck, head. II don't think it solves any disagreements. Someone is still left angry or with hurt feelings or whatever caused the rift to start with But them they've been publicly beaten by their teammate as well. . Put your fist through a white board, run laps, pound a punching bag, not your teammate. I'm not a guy, maybe it's a guy thing.

Besides the brain injury risk, they already get enough impact that affects the suture line contacts, and bone positions of face and head, all of which can have a tremendous impact on a number of systems that then affect many other systems of the body You guys don't want a treatise on the intricacies, but I want their brains and bodies to work efficiently. They really don't need directed impact force into the head, neck, They get enough cloudiness and disruption from the usual college recreational imbibings without hitting each other in the chest, neck, head, and face outside of practice..

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
We used to do this in our high school lockerroom during summer workouts...

Was a lot of fun....

Better this than getting your ass kicked for allegedly stealing someones shoes.lol
Serious question. How is it better? Both ways, you have at least one angry person and both ways there is physical fight..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator