Jeff Driskel

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
NFL.com reports that Driskel shows arm talent, strength and touch as well as flashes of anticipation at Senior Bowl. Will merit consideration as developmental candidate. Will be interesting to see what is said about Treon when .....oh, wait, Treon may not be good enough as a QB to be invited. Guess Jeff profited from all that extra Muschamp coaching.
No one ever said the guy didn't have a cannon for an arm. He just doesn't have the mental capacity for big boy ball, and that's ok. Plenty of guys who were highly touted qb recruits never pan out. It happens.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone posts that something positive was reported about Driskel, Law and SGG come running to kick Driskel down. Like clockwork. :lol:

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Someone posts that something positive was reported about Driskel, Law and SGG come running to kick Driskel down. Like clockwork. :lol:
And you're right behind us slobbing on his ballsack.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care what his statistics are, he still stares down receivers, even at the new school. He is still the same ole Jeff Driskel.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I don't care what his statistics are, he still stares down receivers, even at the new school. He is still the same ole Jeff Driskel.
Careful, Wobble will call you a hater if you say anything negative about him. :lol:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keep making posts like this and you will give SGG a boner.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
He'll be a good backup that will convince someone his tools will allow him to start and then he becomes blaine gabberts clone.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
The theory of the Driskel haters is simple: Muschamp was a terrible coach for every player save only Driskel. He coached Jeff brilliantly and Jeff just refused to perform, even after Muss encouraged the qb controversy and gave Jeff the opportunity to distinguish himself as a true freshman
Furthermore, he deliberately gave up his baseball career and compromised his FB career just to frustrate Gator fans. Simple, no?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wish Driskel nothing but success. He was a class act as a Gator even if he wasn't a great QB. He had more dropped passes than any QB I have ever seen. He committed to one of the best offensive coaches in the business and ended up playing 4 years for one of the worst in the history of college football. I'm not sure if coaching would have made all the difference, but the more Driskel succeeds the worse it makes Muschamp look and I am all for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator