Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M facing allegations

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you thought TAMU's current lofty ranking in the 2019 recruiting cycle was just due to Jimbo's
prowess as a recruiter?

00U0U_i1qmhFajt3s_600x450.jpg

"Ain't nothing Mickey Mouse about my $75 million!"
Funny he isn't much bigger than the mouse.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
I KNEW YOUD BE HERE TO DEFEND DUMBO BOWDEN BASTARD!!!!

You fkking clown.

Perhaps English isn't your first language because I am not sure how you could read the post in question and totally miss the point this completely.

He was criticizing the TA&M transfer kid for being a pinhead and sharing tapes of past film study while still at TA&M where you can clearly hear his racist remarks about his teammates at the time. This is what got him booted from Arizona. Therefore none of the last commentary has anything to do with FSU or Fisher.

The fact that this is the same recruit that brought all the extra scrutiny on Fisher and TA&M as part of his efforts to leave is now a wholly separate issue since that scrutiny has elevated into the NCAA compliance realm and is therefore no longer attached to the recruit in question.

BTW, to avoid further confusion, I do not like Fisher or TA&M particularly and would not even waste my time trying to defend anything they do. They are, after all, Gator Bait! :')

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps English isn't your first language because I am not sure how you could read the post in question and totally miss the point this completely.
STFU. I know cotton candy, boones farm, and despair when I smell it.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
The rest of the accusations are serious, but this one left me rolling my eyes.

“He called them a bunch of p------, said they weren’t worth a f---,” Ken Marchiol said. “It wasn’t teaching, just attacking.”

tampon.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So you thought TAMU's current lofty ranking in the 2019 recruiting cycle was just due to Jimbo's
prowess as a recruiter?

00U0U_i1qmhFajt3s_600x450.jpg

"Ain't nothing Mickey Mouse about my $75 million!"

Look how thrilled Mickey is to find someone with a bigger booze nose than his own.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

He was criticizing the TA&M transfer kid for being a pinhead and sharing tapes of past film study while still at TA&M where you can clearly hear his racist remarks about his teammates at the time. This is what got him booted from Arizona. Therefore none of the last commentary has anything to do with FSU or Fisher.

The fact that this is the same recruit that brought all the extra scrutiny on Fisher and TA&M as part of his efforts to leave is now a wholly separate issue since that scrutiny has elevated into the NCAA compliance realm and is therefore no longer attached to the recruit in question.

BTW, to avoid further confusion, I do not like Fisher or TA&M particularly and would not even waste my time trying to defend anything they do. They are, after all, Gator Bait! :')
You misspelled "aTm".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator