Jordan Travis Injured

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm the kinda person who thinks sometimes you have to hit bottom before bouncing back to the top. I know it sounds crazy but part of me really wanted to see our 2 biggest rivals play for the NC this year.....

Maybe at that point someone would wake the f vck up, end the "Karl Experiment" and call this guy
Ohio State Football GIF

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have an unhealthy and irrational hatred of everything f$u. Jordan has done it right IMO. Came back when he could have gone to the draft, plays hard, runs with reckless abandon, and seemingly stays out of trouble. Hate to see a career end like this. I am glad I won't get to see him run for 200 yards in Gainesville this year.

Their backup looks good though. :(

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Don't worry, once their back up gets to see some of Armstrongs "exotic coverage schemes" he'll decide to pass for 450 and only run for a buck seventy five...:headslap:
Will send this post game script to the AD for approval before I forward to Napier: "We didn't know what to expect from their QB. We prepared all season for Travis, but they played a different guy; we didn't have much film; weren't ready for a guy that could pass and run. It's hard to prepare for a running QB; it's not seen much in College Football these days, but they sure did a good job using that against us; proud of our guys for showing heart against a playoff team; the locker room isn't hurting as much this week, they expected a tough game and wanted to just be competitive; A lotta respect for fsu coming in here and playing that way; A lotta respect for their staff and HC; We will learn from it."

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Will send this post game script to the AD for approval before I forward to Napier: "We didn't know what to expect from their QB. We prepared all season for Travis, but they played a different guy; we didn't have much film; weren't ready for a guy that could pass and run. It's hard to prepare for a running QB; it's not seen much in College Football these days, but they sure did a good job using that against us; proud of our guys for showing heart against a playoff team; the locker room isn't hurting as much this week, they expected a tough game and wanted to just be competitive; A lotta respect for fsu coming in here and playing that way; A lotta respect for their staff and HC; We will learn from it."
UGG.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have an unhealthy and irrational hatred of everything f$u. Jordan has done it right IMO. Came back when he could have gone to the draft, plays hard, runs with reckless abandon, and seemingly stays out of trouble. Hate to see a career end like this. I am glad I won't get to see him run for 200 yards in Gainesville this year.

Their backup looks good though. :(
Of all the recent noles, he seems to be the one kid that is anti-nole.
He doesn't dance, celebrate or mock the other team. He goes out and plays football and lets his results speak for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.