Kadarious Toney

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Head case for sure, N.Y. Couldnt get rid of him fast enough, now he’s KC’s problem , my guess not for much longer.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He’s a true renaissance man.

Like Ben Frankilin and Silence Dogood, KT goes by Yung Joka when dabbling in the fine arts.

That was phenomenal. Some might say, poetry even.
Because I'm unrefined, I'm unable to understand a got damned thing he said.
So, I turned on subtitles and even YouTube couldn't assist.

But, thanks? :dunno:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s a Gator, so I don’t like speaking poorly of him. But after this, I don’t think his touchdown in the Super Bowl last year should count.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A competent QB checks alignment makes sure especially the WRs are right (either in backfield or not as necessary by formation). He probably shouldnhave noticed that Kadarius lined up at Weakside OLB.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A competent QB checks alignment makes sure especially the WRs are lined up correctly (either in backfield or not as necessary by formation).

All the receiver has to do is point to the line judge who is supposed to let them know, which is taught on every level for football... This is 100% on Toney. Toney was in the right position, not the right depth.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
He was lined up on the ball.

Since OTs are now allowed to line up in the backfield, it looked worse than it was, but was still pretty offsides. He apparently didn't check with the ref or maybe he did and that is what Mahhomes was pissed at the refs about.

Chiefs have bigger problems than Toney.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All the receiver has to do is point to the line judge who is supposed to let them know, which is taught on every level for football... This is 100% on Toney. Toney was in the right position, not the right depth.
Why do you pick on special ed kids? Is it just easy for you? Ive noticed this trend with both Kadarius and Simple Bill.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was lined up on the ball.

Since OTs are now allowed to line up in the backfield, it looked worse than it was, but was still pretty offsides. He apparently didn't check with the ref or maybe he did and that is what Mahhomes was pissed at the refs about.

Chiefs have bigger problems than Toney.
Mahomes?

I thought Taylor Swift was the star of that team?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you pick on special ed kids? Is it just easy for you? Ive noticed this trend with both Kadarius and Simple Bill.

It was one of two offensive offsides yesterday, the other was Jason Kelse on Sunday night.... nullified an Eagles first down.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Let's be honest they don't need to be special ed, I'm an equal opportunity when it comes to me making fun of people, I hate them all.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
It was one of two offensive offsides yesterday, the other was Jason Kelse on Sunday night.... nullified an Eagles first down.
That one was on the QB sneak and it was called on the left guard.

I hate that play. Don't understand why offensive players can get help pushing the pile but defensive players don't.

I guess when some star QB gets f'd up in that scrum, the league will outlaw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator