Kadarius Toney in Mullen's Offense

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
if not QB, then wildcat. in 2006, nothing was working so they ran Percy at wildcat some on 1st and 2nd down, then Tebow on 3rd and short.

I can see him doing that. Even playing the slot and lining up at RB some. he won't be getting two touches a game, of that I'm sure.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I put this in the Mullen thread. I bet this dude is super excited. He's a playmaker and we've seen only flashes. I hope that Mullen is smart enough to get the ball in his hands. Not sure with his size and his brush with injuries if he could take a pounding.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mullen will use him like he used Percy. Get the ball in his hands from different positions.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
giphy (41).gif
I didn't say he was the next Percy. But it would be nice to have someone who could put his talents to use!:chomp:

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Just got done watching some highlights from the Mullen offenses here and I'm ****ing excited, those were some fun times. It will all come down to recruiting, can he pull in top 5 classes to stack the roster. If so, things are going to much better around here. The idea of getting the ball in the play maker's hands, like Toney, and letting them do work is exciting. Hopefully there will be a lot of crow to be served around here.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Isn’t there a rule on this board that when someone says,”So-n-So is the next Percy” that they get a vacation?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just got done watching some highlights from the Mullen offenses here and I'm ****ing excited
did ya watch the awbarn game? or ugly/cowbell this year, with one of his resume listed QBs playing?

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
did ya watch the awbarn game? or ugly/cowbell this year, with one of his resume listed QBs playing?

IDGAF about MSU, I was watching what he's done with Florida talent and it was glorious. Urban was able to land the some of the best players around the country and Mullen made the most of them. If Mullen can recruit close to that level then I expect it will be glorious around here again.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I hope he uses him like Butters did. Watch him get 10-12 yards, then put him on the bench the rest of the game.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am sure Mullen is just as excited about Toney as Toney is Mullen being here. That could be a special thing.

Now Felipe....on the other hand......start finding schools to transfer to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator