Keep it classy Kensucky

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Living as close as I do to these morons it is really pitiful to watch and listen to how they react. It is insane. You want to really kick them in the azz, just tell them how crappy Cal is and the mentality of a mercenary type recruiting style with the 1 and done guys. Then pour salt in the wound and say that Cal with that mentality should have at least 2-3 more NC's, that sends them over the ledge. Their behavior should not surprise anyone....Remember you can't say suck without sUcK.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
best part is you can watch again and again. Each time you watch just look at one person throughout the whole stretch. You get to see it happen to like 15 people!

This might be the greatest post I have ever read. Hilarious genius. LOVE IT!

All the Kentucky bball fans can now go back to being Bama football fans.

Either that or Duke. I know some Duke b-ball, Bama football fans. Sickening.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
This might be the greatest post I have ever read. Hilarious genius. LOVE IT!

Either that or Duke. I know some Duke b-ball, Bama football fans. Sickening.
FSU football fans but Duke basketball fans.
I know a Bama football fan who is a Georgetown hoops fan and a Canes football fan but a UCONN hoops fan.:jerkit:
Now that's some sad s***!

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
FSU football fans but Duke basketball fans.
I know a Bama football fan who is a Georgetown hoops fan and a Canes football fan but a UCONN hoops fan.:jerkit:
Now that's some sad s***!

Some people... I remember meeting a "Gator" at a Gator club who was a fan of the following NCAA football teams (I kid you not): Florida (duh) and ... Miami, Michigan and notre dame. I mean, really, dude!

BTW, we are Florida Gators and UConn Huskies in my family in all sports (and in life), regardless of how good or bad we are. And it'll always be that way. No bandwagon hoppers here.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

"Higgins still isn’t sure exactly why the calls and emails started. Calipari did mention the officiating right away after the loss."

"Higgins got lots of support — from people in the Cathedral area where he grew up, people who contacted members of his large family and also the college coaches who reached out. Calipari did not."

This is not surprising, however still pisses me off. What a clown.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"Higgins still isn’t sure exactly why the calls and emails started. Calipari did mention the officiating right away after the loss."

"Higgins got lots of support — from people in the Cathedral area where he grew up, people who contacted members of his large family and also the college coaches who reached out. Calipari did not."

This is not surprising, however still pisses me off. What a clown.
You know, he's always been pretty vocal when defending other coaches, which I think is fairly honorable. That said, he's a whiny little b*tch when it comes to officiating. Couple that with the worst fan base in the world and you get what transpired.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
You know, he's always been pretty vocal when defending other coaches, which I think is fairly honorable. That said, he's a whiny little b*tch when it comes to officiating. Couple that with the worst fan base in the world and you get what transpired.

I am on the side that thinks what Calipari does at UK every year in making a team out of 6 to 8 AAU babies is pretty amazing and pretty good coaching. That said, I am very very disappointed in him in this situation. He did not speak out soon enough nor loudly or clearly enough in my view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator