Founding Member
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Randy Shannon head coaching record after 4 years 28-22
Jim Mcelwain head coaching record at UF 22-12.

Think Mcfly

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bringing in a dog created most of this mess. Retaining a cane would only add to it.

I get that we can’t always hire Gators. But how about we stop giving the keys to our great program to men who spent the majority of their careers trying to destroy it?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bringing in a dog created most of this mess. Retaining a cane would only add to it.

I get that we can’t always hire Gators. But how about we stop giving the keys to our great program to men who spent the majority of their careers trying to destroy it?
how is that not obvious?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
200.gif
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...y-college-football/16yplnzznduuz1lmep5ne6hq82 (last paragraph)

There are some reports that say it was UF and not Kelly that pulled out of the deal because an agreement could not be reached with Kelly about keeping Randy Shannon on staff. Fuchs and Fuchs' little helper Stricklin are wanting to keep Randy. If you are hiring a football coach you have to let the new coach hire the staff or you can go jump in the lake.
Gotta have that diversity on the staff.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
If we must have a diverse staff why can't we find some Gators to fill the ranks and not outsiders?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If it happens I wonder how many of you will quit being Gators. And if it worked how many would be honest enough to admit they were wrong.

Who knows what the future holds, I sure don't.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Gotta have that diversity on the staff.

My sources tell me there are other black men that could've been hired. Take it for what it's worth.

I'll say this, facts tend to come out over time. If, as speculated, one of the true sticking points was some misplaced loyalty to Shannon, Stricklin has no idea the fury that is coming his way. One of the worst things I've ever heard.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...y-college-football/16yplnzznduuz1lmep5ne6hq82 (last paragraph)

There are some reports that say it was UF and not Kelly that pulled out of the deal because an agreement could not be reached with Kelly about keeping Randy Shannon on staff. Fuchs and Fuchs' little helper Stricklin are wanting to keep Randy. If you are hiring a football coach you have to let the new coach hire the staff or you can go jump in the lake.

Good grief I hope this isn’t true else it will be an issue for most every other potential HC that is worth a damn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.