Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to rape; sentenced to 14 years

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
There is clearly something seriously wrong with this guy.

FantasticImmaculateAvocet-small.gif

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It’s probably from all of his time at “Da U” south Florida is just crawling with old loose women

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s probably from all of his time at “Da U” south Florida is just crawling with old loose women

Team mates were going cruising for chicks on South Beach. He was taking a bus to Century Village in Boca.

They were heading up to Scarlett's, the strip club. He was heading up to Scarlett's, the widow in 5B.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Team mates were going cruising for chicks on South Beach. He was taking a bus to Century Village in Boca.

They were heading up to Scarlett's, the strip club. He was heading up to Scarlett's, the widow in 5B.
Either there or The Villages

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What in the actual f*ck!

Oh stop with your high and mighty. You're telling me you never dreamed of pushing a walker to the side, clearing the table with the sweep of an arm, sending Canasta cards and Fresh-Step coupons into the mothball scented air so you could plant one on Delores?

We've all been there.

*Pre-SwampQueen, of course.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh stop with your high and mighty. You're telling me you never dreamed of pushing a walker to the side, clearing the table with the sweep of an arm, sending Canasta cards and Fresh-Step coupons into the mothball scented air so you could plant one on Delores?

We've all been there.

*Pre-SwampQueen, of course.
why.gif

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Should have been held without bail

They have them some very stringent laws out there in Cal-ee-forn-I-A.

"He had been on house arrest stemming from charges that include kidnapping and rape from an alleged March 2018 crime spree."

I guess the gym is considered house arrest.

o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.