Key Returning Players

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good to see Ventrell coming back as depth could be an issue. Wil be interesting to see who and at what positions we pick up in the portal.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Meant to say this earlier…. Miller has been one of the few consistent tacklers while enduring the tg defense.

Along that same subject, Hopper and Wingo showed flashes of potential during the bowl game that give me a little hope heading into next year that we might see improvement on D.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be a solid core. No room for malcontents, because wanting to be here is a prerequisite for everything else. To me, they should realize it's not going to be easy anywhere so they should make up their minds to put in the work. I do understand some may fit somewhere else better scheme wise, which I think is a legitimate reason for leaving.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Justin Shorter.
Some of us, myself included have been critical of shorter. But I think he made some strides this year. I really think next year he could be in for a big year. Napier and colbert have produced some solid receivers and I think he's shown this year he can win some one on one match ups on the outside. He's one I'd look out for next year if AR is healthy

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone heard anything on Diabate (Diabetus) staying?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it floated on Twitter that Elam may be coming back. It was from a fan, but who knows, maybe they actually know somebody with a connection

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Miller staying is great news. He can be the core player that the new defensive coaches can build around. I see him playing a Brandon Siler type role for the rebuild.

And I expect Shorter to have a really big year next year. I think he has something to prove, and the ability to actually go out and do it.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Saw it floated on Twitter that Elam may be coming back. It was from a fan, but who knows, maybe they actually know somebody with a connection
No chance. He's got family in the NFL. Going to get paid.

Then again, maybe with the new NIL rules, players come back more often since they can still get some $$$ and stay in school, maybe improve their draft position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator