Founding Member
Maybe we can get him back in our qb room. Told y'all he'd beat these charges

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs that guy. He can take up forgiveness with his Creator; will get none from me.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
When you get into that stuff, you don't need "life skills counseling." Something is warped. Hopefully he is getting the proper help. If not, it will end in a child actually being abused one day. Very rarely are the people who have such urges able to control them.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
When you get into that stuff, you don't need "life skills counseling." Something is warped. Hopefully he is getting the proper help. If not, it will end in a child actually being abused one day. Very rarely are the people who have such urges able to control them.
Starting with the children abused to make the pictures he already saw & shared.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Evidence must have been week or almost non-existent.

Seems like many have already judged him as guilty.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The pedophile sack of **** belongs in a body bag or a prison. Shameful

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I hope he gets/has gotten the help he needs to deal with his issues. I hope he's also able to get his life back on track and find success and normalcy.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Evidence must have been week or almost non-existent.

Seems like many have already judged him as guilty.
We knew someone in a similar situation, but his was a little more involved. Punishment was slightly more severe but no jail time.

What I found out from speaking with someone in the Sheriff’s Office is that most of these cases are open and shut. There are so many data points and digital footprints that there really isn’t a question of guilt.

Can only assume there were some procedural issues.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After going through all the evidence, there's a rumor that Georgia is extremely interested. They feel he really fits the culture

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We knew someone in a similar situation, but his was a little more involved. Punishment was slightly more severe but no jail time.

What I found out from speaking with someone in the Sheriff’s Office is that most of these cases are open and shut. There are so many data points and digital footprints that there really isn’t a question of guilt.

Can only assume there were some procedural issues.

Had to be. How do you go from what amounts to the FBI tracking you and raiding your apartment, to no jail time and some misdemeanor offenses?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Had to be. How do you go from what amounts to the FBI tracking you and raiding your apartment, to no jail time and some misdemeanor offenses?
How? Obviously a scholarship from uga can get you off of any sex related charges

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How? Obviously a scholarship from uga can get you off of any sex related charges

Hopefully that comes crashing down around them soon enough. But honestly, yeah a he said she said rape allegation is still going to get less traction than sending pics of a known underage girl and talking about how “so young” she is like this moron did.

If charges were dropped all together, or if this was some civil government agency forcing his hand in a settlement, I’d say maybe it was all trumped up nonsense and consider looking at a possible rehabilitation. But he was definitely involved in this to some degree and there’s no coming back from that in terms of football.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So....this probably gets him out of having to register as a sex offender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator