Kylan Johnson

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Kid played pretty well for moving from SS. I think he will make a great addition to the defense! Excited to see him develop.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He'll be over 230 by the fall and has a lot of potential. For a position of need (LB), we aren't as bad off as it seemed heading into the off-season.

Great thread title btw!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be over 230 by the fall and has a lot of potential. For a position of need (LB), we aren't as bad off as it seemed heading into the off-season.

Great thread title btw!

I think his addition puts the LB's in good shape for this season. Next year is still very concerning, but I will choose to enjoy this season and will worry about 2017 next year. That said, I hope the coaches are worried about next year and bring in at least 4 LB's (good ones) in this next class.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think his addition puts the LB's in good shape for this season. Next year is still very concerning, but I will choose to enjoy this season and will worry about 2017 next year. That said, I hope the coaches are worried about next year and bring in at least 4 LB's (good ones) in this next class.

Agree on both counts. 2016 won't be a problem....but agree that 2017 will be. I can see a JUCO added and/or a graduate transfer, to go along w/ 3 or 4 freshman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator