Kyree Campbell and Ethan White are back

Fred

Nov 27, 2017
Were practices open?

Just seems strange that you speak in absolutes but in reality, you are just making another assumption based on your personal bias. :scratchhead:

To be clear: I don't know what was done and I'm not defending Mullen, who's hire I wasn't happy with, but, it seems the path to getting likes here is to just say something negative about the Coaches.

I enjoy your post and think you have a lot of background ideas to add to the discussions, I guess you are just a "glass half empty" type of poster and I should take that into account when you say something like "another example of incompetence".

It might be a big "like" getter to make a new post listing all the examples of "incompetence" we fan's are saddled with. I would definitely give it as many likes as I can. I know Durty and Swampy would jump on it for sure, it would be irresistible to them.

I sure can't wait until we get back to going undefeated every year, winning Championships every year, having the top recruiting class every year, scoring 50 in every game, holding our opponents scoreless in every game and never making any coaching mistakes, ever. In other words, back to where we belong!

Can't wait for Donkey to pipe in with "we have become Vandi" or "some people are ok with being middle of the pack"

Happy Hump Day Ya'll !!

You're alright Deuce. Take what these fellas say with a grain of salt. I believe in a few cases they are mistaking their passion for competence. Kinda like butt hurt SJW's with Mullen being their Trump. They're just mad cause their new Daddy is doing things his own way and still winning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you're saying SEC East Championships count?
There is no East "Championship". Is winning the east and getting a shot at a championship enough? Of course not.

Is it better than being Kirby's biitch forever, yes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It would have been reported otherwise. It wouldn't be some big secret to cross train two scrub OL's at DT. smh
I think we have a walk on that was committed to ucf that was a DT. Can't remember his name and and don't know if he's still with the team. But he's probably worth a look too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My response to your interrogatory is as follows:

Games
And you think because he didnt get beat by Alabama every year we should applaud that he has two less losses than Butters?

Fred

Nov 27, 2017
You really are that retarded Mater, huh? Im a big fan of yours.

Donkey, now that's the second nicest thing you ever said to me....

So I was going to insert a heart emoji to express my love for the Donkey and there doesn't seem to be a heart or love related emoji used on this entire board. Ya'll some cold hombres.

Anyway, love ya Donk.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There is no East "Championship". Is winning the east and getting a shot at a championship enough? Of course not.

Is it better than being Kirby's biitch forever, yes.
Okay. So winning the East is a thing. Just checking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just what Butters won?
75f933d6dc1985.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're pretty dense. Seriously. Do you ever listen to Gator podcasts? Or do you just read Dooley and Andreu and take their word for it? They discuss what they're doing in their weekly press conferences. They say, "Player X is doing well, we moved him to X position." Zach Carter is a perfect example (they moved him to DT vs. SDE). They've discussed moving players from S to Star. So yeah, it's just my biased personal beliefs. You'd be better off not posting than showing how dense you are (and I'm being nice using "dense" - I'll let Law say what really needs to be said). smh Unbelievable that you could watch this defense through three games and come in here and post something so stupid.

Seriously, you must have a reading compression problem. My observation was about your idiotic statement, "more incompetence".

You throw around terms like dense and stupid like what you say has merit...... maybe in your mom's basement but not in the real world, thank God.

I would wager that no serious commentator or real fan would echo your comment.

I love Deuce but he isnt the bristest dude.

Shut up Lesbo............ :rotfl:

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're alright Deuce. Take what these fellas say with a grain of salt. I believe in a few cases they are mistaking their passion for competence. Kinda like butt hurt SJW's with Mullen being their Trump. They're just mad cause their new Daddy is doing things his own way and still winning.

Fred, I think it has something to do with Penis Envy, at least with Law. :bananawave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator