Lemons Decommits, then REcommits, then REdecommits

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
A few of the kids in my neighborhood have classes with Lemons, they have differing opinions of the cause in his grades. Some say he is just that dumb others have said that once he started to get offers he assumed he would coast. Where the truth is, who knows.

I'm not warm and fuzzy with either of those. If he's dumb and getting his grades up, it stinks of someone doing the work for him which isn't a good model in college unless you have cover up capabilities on par with F$U and AL. If he decided he could just coast....it shows me a lack of give-a-sht, someone who will cut corners and not do their best if they can get away with it. I realize this is a very glass-half-empty on my part (and I used to be a pumper), but I don't know what to think. Maybe he really is capable, and just needed a life lesson to tighten up and fly right. Wait and see.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If he decided he could just coast....it shows me a lack of give-a-sht, someone who will cut corners and not do their best if they can get away with it. I realize this is a very glass-half-empty on my part (and I used to be a pumper), but I don't know what to think. Maybe he really is capable, and just needed a life lesson to tighten up and fly right. Wait and see.
All kids today are like that...they all have everything handed to them and when adversity hits...they b*tch up! We'll see what he's made of going forward and if he's willing to work hard to get what he wants. I hope he is because we need him!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not warm and fuzzy with either of those. If he's dumb and getting his grades up, it stinks of someone doing the work for him which isn't a good model in college unless you have cover up capabilities on par with F$U and AL. If he decided he could just coast....it shows me a lack of give-a-sht, someone who will cut corners and not do their best if they can get away with it. I realize this is a very glass-half-empty on my part (and I used to be a pumper), but I don't know what to think. Maybe he really is capable, and just needed a life lesson to tighten up and fly right. Wait and see.
I have no warm and fuzzy either but we are stuck taking big risks and hoping. Either hoping a third tier player is underrated or taking a bluechipper w blemishes.

Fwiw, I like your second guess. There is at least the possibility that he got scared straight once the reality of having the two career choices of minimum wage worker or criminal looming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator