Les Miles cries to SEC offices about late contact

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n300316 said:
I am a Les Miles fan...but all my onesies are orange and blue.
51azVt92KkL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Ok, I'm jelly. Seriously, where do you get those?

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
MJMGator;n300304 said:
He has a point. LF is hard AF to bring down and there were a number of times the whistle was blown while he was still on his feet with multiple defenders trying to take him down. With a back like that, it happens much more often than usual. I don't view it as a shot at UF, just something he's concerned with moving forward trying to protect his biggest asset.

I did not see too much considering his ability. If he does not want to be shoved go down!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's distasteful when the winner complains about the officiating.

FVK him!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n300272 said:
Les has very little room to complain about officiating with the home cooking he was getting
Exactly. We got hosed on the fumble recovery which could have been a game changer and the movement by LF that was a no call. I can't believe Miles is crying at all. Give us all a break.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With the chances of us meeting him in Atlanta, this is a preemptive complaint. This is something similar to what SOS did for FSU in 1996. Get people and most importantly the officials and league office talking about it, even so briefly. If we do meet again in Atlanta, this will be brought up again that week.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n300425 said:
With the chances of us meeting him in Atlanta, this is a preemptive complaint. This is something similar to what SOS did for FSU in 1996. Get people and most importantly the officials and league office talking about it, even so briefly. If we do meet again in Atlanta, this will be brought up again that week.

And I hope we hit them harder then.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. Why does it smell like corndogs in here?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n300425 said:

Yep.

I remember some times when they kept the backward momentum going after the whistle stopped. I know at least one of those times, the group was trying to get untangled and L4Net got frustrated that it didn't happen more quickly. I agree with one thing Miles said - some of it is just football.

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
I hope we sent tape of (In no particular order)....
Fumble recovery (which was reviewed) I told my family it wouldn't be a fumble if at the barn
Pass called incomplete (was not reviewed) Clearly see evidence of field grass, rubber, whatever where our receiver touched field with his toe inbounds with possession
False start on wildcat play (not reviewed)
Punch
Kicker with knee on ground throwing a forwards pass (conflicting statements whether it's ok or not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.