Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well....
2010 UF 8-5
2011 UF 7-6
2013 UF 4-8
2014 UF 7-5
2015 UF 10-4
Guess you've been a little too busy for football lately....
:shocked:
The question wasn't what do we have, but what do we want... Not surprised you don't understand the difference :tard:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You wish we had a team that always loses 4-5 games a season?

This is Dan Enos' first year as OC. I grew up with him and his brothers. Danny was a year younger than us but was our QB from the time we started until we graduated from HS. Then went to play for MichSU and on to coaching.

Arky started out 2-3, then Bielema had a conversation with Dan and turned him loose. After watching the game last night, I'm guessing that Bielema had this conversation with him immediately following the conversation he had with Snyder of KSU (they talked about it during the game). That's when Arky's offense EXPLODED and they 6-2 after that putting up buzzillions of yards. Offense wasn't their problem, defense was.

Enos will make a great HC again (he coached CMU) after another 2 years as OC. His path is much like McElwain's. Also, Kirby Smart wanted him at UGA, but he has a clause about no sideways move in SEC.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is Dan Enos' first year as OC. I grew up with him and his brothers. Danny was a year younger than us but was our QB from the time we started until we graduated from HS. Then went to play for MichSU and on to coaching.

Arky started out 2-3, then Bielema had a conversation with Dan and turned him loose. After watching the game last night, I'm guessing that Bielema had this conversation with him immediately following the conversation he had with Snyder of KSU (they talked about it during the game). That's when Arky's offense EXPLODED and they 6-2 after that putting up buzzillions of yards. Offense wasn't their problem, defense was.

Enos will make a great HC again (he coached CMU) after another 2 years as OC. His path is much like McElwain's. Also, Kirby Smart wanted him at UGA, but he has a clause about no sideways move in SEC.
All that may be true, but as long as beilema is the HC the team will continue to disappoint. Let's not forget, that game was against a team with a .500 record. Arky put up big numbers against meh opponents for most of the year. The issue was they stunk against quality teams, and beilema has been doing that his entire time there.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
All that may be true, but as long as beilema is the HC the team will continue to disappoint. Let's not forget, that game was against a team with a .500 record. Arky put up big numbers against meh opponents for most of the year. The issue was they stunk against quality teams, and beilema has been doing that his entire time there.

No argument... but people were clearly talking about offense. They couldn't buy a defense at times this year, I completely agree. Just adding some info on the O side.

PS Stunk against quality teams? Their worst loss was at Alabama 27-14.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No argument... but people were clearly talking about offense. They couldn't buy a defense at times this year, I completely agree. Just adding some info on the O side.

PS Stunk against quality teams? Their worst loss was at Alabama 27-14.
And it was just one of many. They were just 2 games above .500 entering their bowl game, and many would argue they were given an illegal 4th down conversion against ole miss that allowed them to win the game. Wildly inconsistent is very apropos.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
And it was just one of many. They were just 2 games above .500 entering their bowl game, and many would argue they were given an illegal 4th down conversion against ole miss that allowed them to win the game. Wildly inconsistent is very apropos.

6-2 in the final 8 games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is going on around here? Someone let Detroit out of the PF and it turns out he's a cross-dressing Pig Fan?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
WTF is going on around here? Someone let Detroit out of the PF and it turns out he's a cross-dressing Pig Fan?

:) Only because I grew up with their OC and am still friends with his older brothers. I'll go away to where I belong now, I know my place!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At some point you have to be a full season team if you want to get any praise or earn a chance at a conf crown. It's always "next year" in that regard for ol bert.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:) Only because I grew up with their OC and am still friends with his older brothers. I'll go away to where I belong now, I know my place!
Well, ok then. At least you didn't dip your head in concrete. We really only need one Alvietwin Pig on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator