Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spot on.

Del Rio > Treon
Appleby > Treon
Trask > Treon
Franks > Treon

We WILL be better at QB all season, therefore, better on offense as a whole.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
It's Muschamp... The whole statement about how the offense has lost a ton of talent at the skill positions comment could only be made by Muschamp... Bc he's the only one that believes we had a ton of talent at the skill positions.

Every other coach knew we were a disaster with no depth at offensive line and skill positions.
Agree.. This has his stink all over it... Like Gwebb says though, all our QB's are better than treon so our offense should be better and could be outstanding.. Del Rio looks great to me, hardly square one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bielema

Pretty safe to say you can rule out Vandy or Uk as they tend be a little more humble through the offseason. Too many flowing sentences without coach speak we had? Rinse and repeat, I guess.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's Bielema or Muschamp. Bielema is still butthurt about losing Putu to us hence the comment about having defensive talent, but the quoted coach clearly hasn't followed our recruiting or spring game based on the comments. Sure Arkansas plays us this year, but I doubt that Bielema has payed much attention to what we've been doing since he's in the West. Plus, he's already talked trash about UF and made himself look dumb. These comments are consistent with him.

That said, I wouldn't put it past Muschamp to make those comments either based on Durty's observations.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
"They lost a lot of talent on defense, but they are well coached and they always have talent, particularly on defense. Jim McElwain will find a way to run the football to make his defense even better."

Bielema or Smart for sure. I would bet Bielema.

I can totally see chump saying that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Chump wanting to run the football to help his defense? Not a chance...

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.