LINE 1 RINGING FOR URBAN MEYER..

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There’s no doubt in my mind that SS has made his last football hire, successful or not.
I hope you're right. SS is awful and should be fired for cause. How many coaches did he hire without interviewing anyone else? Three now? Derelict of duty and it's showing on the field of play.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Then Kentucky happened and I knew it was all fools gold.
The Kentucky game didn't bother me as much as not beating the sh!t out of USF, Vandy and the fact the team never seemed to build on any momentum and carry it over from week to week other than TAMU/USCe.

The offense literally never ever changed or inserted any wrinkles(even Mullen did this) defense took half a game to make any adjustments and for the most part special teams looked like they were simply going through the motions...game management was terrible and actually seemed to get worse later in the season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There’s no doubt in my mind that SS has made his last football hire, successful or not.
I know you're not an insider but I know you know some people. Have you asked around about the tempature of Scott stricklins seat?

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
But it won't be crapcakes Stricklin calling since he hits the door with the worst coach in Gators history! He'll I'd take Zook over this *******!
Drunk Fucked Up GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator