Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Drunk Fall GIF by DeeJayOne

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will personally buy Urban any co-ed he wants, if he comes back to UF.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nope to Urban.

The Sun will still rise in the East tomorrow.

Hide the steak knives from Haunted!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He'll I'd take Zook over this *******!
I think Muschimp was a better coach....honestly. As bad as the 2013 team was they would have kicked the sh!t out of the hot garbage I saw today. This team has no talent, no depth, no fight, This program is going no where in a hurry and may be the 4th best team in the state next year AT BEST...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anyone have an idea of how many more masterpieces like what we saw today before the seat officially gets hot?

I'm not saying I would have fired him today BUT I certainly would have given him the "look Son,...you ever embarrass us like this again and I'll fire you halfway through the 3rd quarter...got it?"

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone have an idea of how many more masterpieces like what we saw today before the seat officially gets hot?

I'm not saying I would have fired him today BUT I certainly would have given him the "look Son,...you ever embarrass us like this again and I'll fire you halfway through the 3rd quarter...got it?"
When the loser AD from Starkville doesn’t react to losing to Vanderbilt and Kentucky, it’s a lost cause until he’s shown the door first.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017

It won't take long for his seat to get red hot next year unless he makes a lot of changes in the offseason. If he hires an OC, gets rid of Toney and gets a real DC he may get until midyear next year. Otherwise the seat warmer goes on after the first loss which could be game 1. Heck 1-2 is a distinct possibility right now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
When the loser AD from Starkville doesn’t react to losing to Vanderbilt and Kentucky, it’s a lost cause until he’s shown the door first.
We know that when the Bulls get impatient Starkville will have to pull the plug....I just wonder how much longer they will put up with this garbage and losing records

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It won't take long for his seat to get red hot next year unless he makes a lot of changes in the offseason. If he hires an OC, gets rid of Toney and gets a real DC he may get until midyear next year. Otherwise the seat warmer goes on after the first loss which could be game 1. Heck 1-2 is a distinct possibility right now.
See I agree with this take. I took my overly critical thinking cap and put it aside all season to try and be fair due to circumstances(we lack talent badly) but after a couple of quarters today I can't help but think those big donors and such have to be wondering if this guys a dud....I'm not seeing any flashes of coaching genius out there anywhere....not on offense, defense, special teams, game management, team motivation.....nothing stands out and I see ZERO bright spots.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
See I agree with this take. I took my overly critical thinking cap and put it aside all season to try and be fair due to circumstances(we lack talent badly) but after a couple of quarters today I can't help but think those big donors and such have to be wondering if this guys a dud....I'm not seeing any flashes of coaching genius out there anywhere....not on offense, defense, special teams, game management, team motivation.....nothing stands out and I see ZERO bright spots.
Yeah.

The Utah game was fool's gold. I was sold, all in on him. AR looked great. O-line much improved. The running backs were all over the place. The defense showed some unity despite having the stink of Grantham all over them. The players were all saying the right stuff afterwards, that they stuck together when they would not have under the prior staff. I knew we weren't winning 10 games but I thought 8-4 was reasonable.

Then Kentucky happened and I knew it was all fools gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.