Looks like we have a legit shot at Cleveland

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Everything I've read about this kid leads me to believe he wants to be a Gator. Let's just hope his Aunt is cool with it.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
@ZachAbolverdi: Nation's No. 2 WR 'feels good' about Florida #Gators
http://sec.news/1RUyjFv

hate to cast a dark cloud but i couldn't help but notice this nugget in the article: "Cleveland said his aunt, whom he lives with in Houston, was unable to make the trip to Florida."

Cleveland has said how important her opinion is and clearly she does not want to have anything to do with UF.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
hate to cast a dark cloud but i couldn't help but notice this nugget in the article: "Cleveland said his aunt, whom he lives with in Houston, was unable to make the trip to Florida."

Cleveland has said how important her opinion is and clearly she does not want to have anything to do with UF.

You sure about that? Lol

"Clearly she does not want to have anything to do with UF" - and how do you know that? Who the heck knows what happened. That article makes it appear that he will be a gator IMO

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
after Eubanks claimed he was "sick" and bailed and wilson trolled us and sent that bs tweet, i'm assuming everyone is using euphemisms to cover their butts. "unable to make the trip" at the moment sounds to me like "aw hell no, i'm not going give you over to those bad ol' gators" on auntie's part.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays