LSU Tiger Racist

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If you wanna see them lose their minds, change the tiger to a white tiger and name him David.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
JFC, the whole damn school and athletics is rooted in evil, confederate slavery, racist hate. I don't think changing the mascot is going to cut it. I'm beginning to think they need to torch the place. I'm disgusted.
I think they could redeem themselves like Stanford, who, with exquisite taste, changed their name from the loathsome Indians, to Cardinal singular like the bird brains that they are and to go one further, adorn their helmets with a tree. To match that, the Fightin' Crawdads would have to eliminate all athletics and not only torch the place but sow the land with salt.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just as guilty as Penn State!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The comments on this petition are golden. Well worth the read.

:bwahaha:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
That's pretty funny. If you comment you are automatically counted as signed. So out of the 617 signatures 600 are people telling her what a moron she is.

"I'm signing because I'm a stupid idiot who thinks that EVERYTHING is racist. Get a grip idiot racist; it's a damn tiger, like so many other schools!" - Big Dumbass

"I don't care what you call yourselves by this November you still gin git to asses beat! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!" - Big Time Bama Boy

"Please eat ****" - Stephen Emerson

"I'm signing because I am insecure. I am afraid of everything. I just now learned that the LSU mascot is racist which now changes my entire view of the world. I have something to blame for my lack of success in life. I'm tired of Mike the tiger oppressing me. Perhaps we could change the name to the Tiger Lillies! Yay! Then all of my perceived oppression will instantly vanish! Afterall, I'm a winner!! That's what my mama and papa always told me while I was sitting on the bench during peewee soccer games. I even got a trophy when we finished in last place!!" - Ima Snowflake

"I'm signing this because I feel "Tigers" is a truly racist nickname and the school mascot should be changed to The Cottonpickers." - James Jolly

"I believe anything that makes Joe Alleva's life more difficult and wastes LSU Athletics dollars is a wonderful cause to get behind!" - Sean Murphy G'ville FL

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger is not a symbol for blacks or for oppressor whites. Give me a break.

Honestly, the only connection I can even reach for is there was a Tiger in the old folktale Little Black Sambo, which I think must have been of British occupation India origin., and I assume Sambo in the story was really an Asian Indian .There were also trees in it. Also there are Haitian folktales that use tigers as primary characters, but I've always assumed that is because they were derived from African tales.They also have monkeys.. That must prove they're racist.

Oh look, my mailbox is a racist symbol because it's black ( or white, or silver, and therefore not black.) And wait, where's my Indian (Native - American) mailbox?? Discrimination!!!!! While we're at it, maybe we should get rid of some of the German bred dogs like German shepherds and German short haired pointers because they're symbolic of Fascism and the Aryan dream? And what about the Black Eyed Susan flower? Surely it symbolizes and condones violence against women. Rename it immediately. Better yet, hunt them all down and paraquat everyone of them.. Off with their heads.
Amen. And we should also get rid of the German "Fuchs" which means Fox and is demeaning to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator