Mac hires 2 more on the support staff

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We added Jonathan Bond (a few weeks back) and Chris Corr is now in charge of recruiting offensive lineman. I've said (multiple times on here) that Summers is "dead weight" on the trail and this hire proves what everyone else already knew. Hopefully Corr will get us back on track with the big uglies! :chomp:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Google has never heard of a guy named Chris Corr that is a football coach/recruiter unless Mac just hired a real estate agent to recruit O-linemen.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
well if summers cant recruit worth a darn then he needs to be canned.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
well if summers cant recruit worth a darn then he needs to be canned.

He will be gone after this year, I think we have two former OL coaches at support staff now... might be seeing who deserves the position next year.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
He will be gone after this year, I think we have two former OL coaches at support staff now... might be seeing who deserves the position next year.
We have the former saints OL coach Brett Ingalls on the support staff now. So...yeah...he won't be around much longer.

Last edited:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If any of our support staff hires become position coaches I will be seriously concerned.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Summers is a fine coach.

As a coach, I would say 2014 was excellent improvement and 2015 was a walking MASH unit (not due to him). I think he is a good coach, but he is up there in age and is a liability recruiting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If summers was going to be gotten rid of, it would have already happened. I believe his contract was up in February.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We signed five OL in 15 and I remember many of them saying Summers was a big part of the reason. They really, really liked him, his coaching style and his calm demeanor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.