Martez Ivey undergoes shoulder surgery

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#Gators OL Martez Ivey underwent shoulder surgery today. I'm told it's not serious and he should be able to return in Spring camp.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't this already a foregone thing? Kid played through it just about all year. Hope the surgery goes perfectly and he heals up better than ever. Really hard on the young kids coming in asked to play right away against guys way bigger and stronger than they are.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
He should some grit playing through this all year. Kudos to him for putting it all out there for the team.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wasn't this already a foregone thing? Kid played through it just about all year. Hope the surgery goes perfectly and he heals up better than ever. Really hard on the young kids coming in asked to play right away against guys way bigger and stronger than they are.
Wasn't he the age of a Junior? Glad he got his surgery done quickly and will have lots of time to rehab.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Big Bull Gator!

He was our best run blocker this year AS A TRUE FRESHMAN, with injured knees and a surgical shoulder.

Mad kudos to Martez. It's easy to love this big dude.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Big Bull Gator!

He was our best run blocker this year AS A TRUE FRESHMAN, with injured knees and a surgical shoulder.

Mad kudos to Martez. It's easy to love this big dude.

Indeed.

BTW, your best icon yet. Very iconic. I listen to the soundtrack at least once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator