Massey appreciates his second chance

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great read. Thanks for sharing CG. Dre just needs to keep it straight and narrow now and focus on all the positive he has in life. Great story. Looking forward to watching him on the field. With Treon gone, he should have no problem filling in the Slot.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Great read. Thanks for sharing CG. Dre just needs to keep it straight and narrow now and focus on all the positive he has in life. Great story. Looking forward to watching him on the field. With Treon gone, he should have no problem filling in the Slot.

I don't think "straight and narrow" was his issue. I think it was grades.

At the slot, Powell was good when healthy. I'd like to see those two be a quality tag team. As for KR, I REALLY hope Massey can add 50% or better to Powell's productivity. Starting at the 30 vice 20 (or less) would be nice.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think "straight and narrow" was his issue. I think it was grades.

At the slot, Powell was good when healthy. I'd like to see those two be a quality tag team. As for KR, I REALLY hope Massey can add 50% or better to Powell's productivity. Starting at the 30 vice 20 (or less) would be nice.

Correct. Grades, due to his ADHD, was his issue. My comment of "straight and narrow" is because he's going to have enough to worry with but going from a town of 700 people in the middle of Mississippi to Gainesville can be a shock to the system. Don't let that "noise" get in the way of all the hard work so far.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I love this...

Having walked the road less traveled, Massey is thankful and appreciative of the position he’s now in.
So much so he had the Gator head logo tattooed on his wrist.
I’m just proud to be here,” he said of the new ink. “It’s been a long journey and I don’t want to lose it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator