Founding Member
Absolute badass.

Fastest knockout in UFC history

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not to take anything away from Amanda Nunes. Who may be the greatest female MMA fighter ever.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't mind MMA. I'm not sure those blows to the head after he knocked him out were necessary though. Total bad ass until someone badder comes along.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Askren Makes a statement on him Losing the bout so quickly.

He really hated Askren’s guts. Here is his victory celebration

Last edited:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I don't mind MMA. I'm not sure those blows to the head after he knocked him out were necessary though. Total bad ass until someone badder comes along.
They weren't and they need to be stopped before someone gets killed.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Beat Kimbo's boy Rey, twice.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
UFC = Professional Wrestling of the 21st Century. People haven't figured out it's fixed yet.

I don’t know that it’s fixed. Seems like getting pummeled and bleeding your own blood is a lot harder to fake than just a random punch that knocks a guy out(see Michael Moore v Foreman) or a metal chair that at full swing doesn’t break someone’s back.

That said, I think it’s terrible to watch and have no idea the draw being as strong as it is. Especially on the female side. Call me a throwback, but I have zero desire to watch two women fight it out in a cage. It’s one of the least appealing things I could ever imagine.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
He got lucky. Those opening flying knees or superman punches almost never work. This time it did.

Classless pos for what he did post knock out though. He will get his.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Especially on the female side. Call me a throwback, but I have zero desire to watch two women fight it out in a cage. It’s one of the least appealing things I could ever imagine.

unless pudding or gravy is involved of course.....

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
He got lucky. Those opening flying knees or superman punches almost never work. This time it did.

Classless pos for what he did post knock out though. He will get his.
That knee was calculated and planned. Masvidal and his team knew Ben would immediately shoot for a takedown (which he did) and planned that knee to start the fight. While Ben is a fantastic fighter he's very one dimensional and everyone knew he'd shoot before an exchange.

With all that said Masvidal is fun to watch and he's very entertaining

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
While Ben is a fantastic fighter he's very one dimensional and everyone knew he'd shoot before an exchange.

It was still mostly blind. I got to give him credit though. That was a brass balls move. If he was feigning the shoot you throw that on you're getting caught in midair and taken down hard and are on your back with a guy you have virtually no chance to out wrestle on top. High risk, high reward.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Between UFC and Women's Soccer, I'll take a rain check.

Come on FB season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.