Mcelwain reaches out to UGA coach

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
Saw on bleacher report where mcelwain reached out to his buddy Kirby smart to welcome him to SEC east. The dawg hate is not there yet for Ole hee haw but he will learn. I think he now truly dislikes FSU for dumbo trying to run up the score at the end. As for the mutts hopfully he will aquire a dislike for them. Just as urban and Spurrier did. Ole hee haw is learning as he goes. Great job this year.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Really? He probably needs your cell number so he stays on track....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They worked together and both as far as i have seen seem to be really solid and decent individuals. I dont think Spurrier or Urbs ever hated Richt, and I would say most on this board dont have any seething dislike for him either. Doesnt mean we want to beat that stupid team any less though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saw on bleacher report where mcelwain reached out to his buddy Kirby smart to welcome him to SEC east. The dawg hate is not there yet for Ole hee haw but he will learn.
Who gave this guy a like?

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of the "Ole Hee Haw" name calling (I like Mac), but you would have to ban more than just him. There are a number of people, me included, that are not impressed with Mac's lack of offensive adjustments.
is that so? This is an impressive board...so many D1 coaches post here

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm not a fan of the "Ole Hee Haw" name calling (I like Mac), but you would have to ban more than just him. There are a number of people, me included, that are not impressed with Mac's lack of offensive adjustments.

Honestly who can say they have liked the offense for the last 6 games? What I find amusing is how many here are so sure they could have somehow done better or they think Mac is oblivious to the fact that he needs players and improvement on the offense. Can anyone here say Mac is happy with the offense? Heck no, just the opposite and mark my words, he will do everything in his power to get those players and get it fixed. This isnt chump we are dealing with here.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They worked together and both as far as i have seen seem to be really solid and decent individuals. I dont think Spurrier or Urbs ever hated Richt, and I would say most on this board dont have any seething dislike for him either. Doesnt mean we want to beat that stupid team any less though.
This.

Don't misunderstand...I want us to beat UGA every time we face them in every sport. But Durty is correct as far as I'm concerned. Kirby hasn't won a game as a head coach, but he's a good guy and has been a good coach sice starting at Valdosta through his three stints with Saban (LSU, Miami Dolphins, and Bama with a stop at UGA as RBs coach sandwiched between the Dolphins and Bama). If I had to hold anything against him, he was at FSU for a season sometime back! I hated it at the time, but he turned Muschamp down when offered to join the staff down here. Smart enough to know better. I'll wish him success, just not against us.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes honeymoon is over for Mac. Let's what he does with a qb before we knight him. His offensive adjustments have not been impressive at all
Soooo, welcome. Glad you found us. Hope you are enjoying yourself. Not sure what adjustments exactly you wanted coach to make, however you may want to think about adjusting your avatar. Ox has a thing for avatars. You won't like the avatar he gives you, so you may want to find one of your own.
:lol:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They couldn't have been that tight at bama because he didn't give him a reach-around, I think Mac will enjoy going up against Kirby and proving that he is only smart in name.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby is a good coach and a good guy. Chump is a thick headed jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he now truly dislikes FSU for dumbo trying to run up the score at the end.

this is pure ignorance. He wasn't running up the score, he wanted a first down to run more clock off. The :chomp: D was looking inside for the one tough yard and didn't stop the play that was to the outside. the only person there was a corner who was being well blocked. Most coaches would have done the same thing.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator