Mcelwain reaches out to UGA coach

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is somebody really getting their panties in a wad because our coach called a peer who has worked with before and has a good relationship with and congratulated him on a new job and welcomed him to the conference. People need to get a grip.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is somebody really getting their panties in a wad because our coach called a peer who has worked with before and has a good relationship with and congratulated him on a new job and welcomed him to the conference. People need to get a grip.
Will? :suspect:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
this is pure ignorance. He wasn't running up the score, he wanted a first down to run more clock off. The :chomp: D was looking inside for the one tough yard and didn't stop the play that was to the outside. the only person there was a corner who was being well blocked. Most coaches would have done the same thing.
Most teams don't run up the score with pitches to the halfback. As Herm Edwards once said "You play to win the game."

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, I thought Kirby was 1000% more humble and believable in his presser today than Duncechump.

Muschamp is overcompensating because he's already failed here and knows many are questioning the hire. All that bravado is probably masking his insecurities.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac better reach back out and tell Smart to back the heck off of Rumph. I've read a few rumors that he may be offered the defensive coordinator job at Georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.