McElwain's presser, 4/4:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Goon might have been right all along, and he's here to let everybody know who may have thought otherwise that he might be right, in such a nice way I might add. :lol:
:snob:

I really don't care who the QB winds up being as long as he can make the offense look like something that is semi-competent after all these clusterfcks....Appleby just seems like the logical choice.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
This. It's like some are hoping for one guy to be a "good game manager":facepalm: and others are hoping the other guy doesn't throw too many picks:eek2: What the hell has happened to our football team...

It's called having only a mobile midget and brain-less athlete under center for the last 5 years

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You happy digging in the same hole as law?
Reality has set me free...I no longer have to worry about getting so upset by our QB play that I kick the cat across the living room during real SEC games. Don't get me wrong though, I believe between one of the QB's someone will throw for a buck and a quarter against West Texas State.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, it matters that one QB has done nothing while the other (Appleby) has played Nebraska, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Iowa, Va Tech. and Mich. State. I'm of the opinion, when the dust settles, Appleby will be our day one starter.

I think so also. He actually doesn't look that bad on tape minus the interceptions which hopefully Mac can fix that issue. He also didn't seem to get rattled after having a bad play which is a good sign I think. Appleby is also a strong runner for a QB as he ran right through some LBs a few times at Purdue.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Reality has set me free...I no longer have to worry about getting so upset by our QB play that I kick the cat across the living room during real SEC games.
So you're saying you feel extremely confident in any of our qb's ability to hand the ball off? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator