McGee & Poole sign FA contracts

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I love it! Poole will be a nice dime back to fit with the heavy thumper in Neal...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Palm Beach Posts called Poole a former 5 star recruit. Id like to know who rated him 5 stars. Not Rivals.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's true that I used the wrong word "drafted" but my meaning was that UF can claim
credit summing in McGee and Poole as getting into the NFL in 2016 ... claim such credit to recruits.
My thought-clumsy bad, sorry.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
UF can claim
credit summing in McGee and Poole as getting into the NFL in 2016 ... claim such credit to recruits
Not so sure we want to go there, Rog. McGee was projected as a 3rd to 5th rounder if he had come out after his junior season before transferring here.....So in 2 years we broke his leg and knocked him out of the draft....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not so sure we want to go there, Rog. McGee was projected as a 3rd to 5th rounder if he had come out after his junior season before transferring here.....So in 2 years we broke his leg and knocked him out of the draft....

Well UF/Mac didn't break his leg and some POV could say McGee got displaced from the draft
by other Gators bumping him down. With your spiel, you'd be worse at recruiting than the recruiting
coaches that you criticize.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well UF/Mac didn't break his leg and some POV could say McGee got displaced from the draft
by other Gators bumping him down. With your spiel, you'd be worse at recruiting than the recruiting
coaches that you criticize.
I'm not criticizing anyone, just stating that he was in better shape draftwise before he came to UF. That doesn't mean he won't make a NFL roster or be a decent NFL player but he's gonna have to learn to block a little better than what he showed here for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator