Miami football tickets needed

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m guessing the big reason we got tickets is bc Sas went for the $100 seats, so I’m giving him credit for that one. It’s going to be one hot day that’s for sure.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It pays to go for the more expensive option. Everyone who Wal-Marted out and tried for the $50 tickets got left high and dry.
I wouldn't call myself cheap. I spend more than I probably should on Gator football.
I say more of a serious miscalculation, honestly didn't see this happening and not sure you or anybody else did either.

:raysgirl:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I'm not a season ticket holder, so I was never eligible for any offer

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your quoting got messed up, but demand was bound to be sky high for this game. You had to shell out extra cash to improve your chances. We did the $100 option for that very reason and ended up saving money based on the secondary market prices. Hell, we could have even gone for the $150 option and gotten great seats for cheaper than what the upper corners are selling for right now.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Your quoting got messed up, but demand was bound to be sky high for this game. You had to shell out extra cash to improve your chances. We did the $100 option for that very reason and ended up saving money based on the secondary market prices. Hell, we could have even gone for the $150 option and gotten great seats for cheaper than what the upper corners are selling for right now.
What the hell are you talking about, the citrus bowl and um each have thousands of tickets right now. This is bullsh!!t and you know it.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I’m guessing the big reason we got tickets is bc Sas went for the $100 seats, so I’m giving him credit for that one. It’s going to be one hot day that’s for sure.

This must be right. I only have two season tix and got 4 for UM in the $100 section (tried to get 6). For comparison, I was able to get 8 for the Michigan game in Dallas. Tried for 4 and submitted the order twice. I lost a ton on the extra 4.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve decided I’m going to go and set up a tailgate near the stadium. I’m looking for four and would gladly pay $150 pp for decent seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator