Jul 23, 2014
Lou Hedley
Hedley_Louis.jpg

Man... is this their “supplier”?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Man... is this their “supplier”?

Nope. Their 2019 signing class punter. Took him some time to get used to their S&C conditioning program. Apparently, all he wanted to do was bench press and dips in the middle of the field, with his shirt off.

louis-hedley-miami-hurricanes-punter.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Nope. Their 2019 signing class punter. Took him some time to get used to their S&C conditioning program. Apparently, all he wanted to do was bench press and dips in the middle of the field, with his shirt off.

louis-hedley-miami-hurricanes-punter.jpg

Probably has an impressive rap sheet.

Either that - or he may have been kicking in doors in Mosul or Fallujah.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

My joke was actually more of a Lock Up Raw/prison yard reference given his inmate appearance, that apparently didn't get the needed traction. I was going to add his surprise when he was assigned just a two digit number on his uniform, or discuss how happy he was to hear about official visitation (5 times) and his insistence on referring to practice as "yard time", but I think the whole thing fell flat.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Lou being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend.

My joke was actually more of a Lock Up Raw/prison yard reference given his inmate appearance, that apparently didn't get the needed traction. I was going to add his surprise when he was assigned just a two digit number on his uniform, or discuss how happy he was to hear about official visitation (5 times) and his insistence on referring to practice as "yard time", but I think the whole thing fell flat.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Lou being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend.

Shawshank, nice.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sam Brooks, Jr.
Brooks_Sam.jpg

No Pets Allowed Budweiser Commercial:

dog hair.jpg