Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou football 2019 schedule breakdown -

PREDICTION: Kentucky 24 Missouri 20
PREDICTION: Georgia 38 Missouri 21

PREDICTION: Missouri 33 Florida 21
There is no question that having division foes South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee at home is a huge advantage for Mizzou. The Tigers absolutely dismantled the Gators in Gainesville this past November and by this point in the season, Florida never really seems up for the 1,000 mile trek to Columbia, Missouri as the weather begins to turn cold.
---------------------

I laughed when I saw the 10-2 record but after looking at their schedule and with them having a decent QB I could see them going 9-3 or 10-2 possibly. Hopefully we aren't one of their wins again but that team seems to have our number a little bit.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't know if they'll go 10-2 but they certainly blew us the f*ck out the last two years.....

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to believe that Missouri could go 10-2 but we certainly don't seem to be able to do anything to stop them.
It has been really surprising how much we have struggled with Missouri.
We must be their favorite SEC opponent.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I don't know if they'll go 10-2 but they certainly blew us the f*ck out the last two years.....

Hardly, two years ago UF quit after McElwain was fired. That is not the same thing as the other guys blowing you out. That is also why anyone paying attention last off season should have known that UF would win a lot of games in 2018.

However, that is not the main point I want to make. My main point is who the hell in UF's UAA let UF end up with a game at the northern point in the conference in November?

For many years UK was a tough out for UF. UF won a lot, but lost 5 times between 1974 and 1986 including games that were important to UF. Other games the scores were somewhat close. Then when the conference went to division in 1992, that UK game was moved from November to September and UF won every game until last year and rarely were the games close. So again with that background who in the hell at the UAA allowed the conference to send UF to the most northern point in the conference in mid November?

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We had nobody in the secondarylast year. The team at that point had started to give up too. The year before Quiverlips pussified that team before the first opening kickoff.

I’ve got a feeling we won’t see the same lack of confidence this year

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hardly, two years ago UF quit after McElwain was fired. That is not the same thing as the other guys blowing you out. That is also why anyone paying attention last off season should have known that UF would win a lot of games in 2018.

However, that is not the main point I want to make. My main point is who the hell in UF's UAA let UF end up with a game at the northern point in the conference in November?

For many years UK was a tough out for UF. UF won a lot, but lost 5 times between 1974 and 1986 including games that were important to UF. Other games the scores were somewhat close. Then when the conference went to division in 1992, that UK game was moved from November to September and UF won every game until last year and rarely were the games close. So again with that background who in the hell at the UAA allowed the conference to send UF to the most northern point in the conference in mid November?

I agree about the scheduling.

Crazy Mac is the only coach to have a winning record against Missouri at UF since they came into the SEC.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They are one of the 3 worst teams in the league, but we always play like trash against them. That better change this year.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

They have blown us out in 2013,2014,2017,and 2018. It’s freaking Missouri and they are beating us like Bama would. This is another series we have to turn around desperately too.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

All I know is we have really struggled with this team. In none of our losses to them would it have mattered if we played them in September or November, they kicked our asses, plain and simple. No matter what excuse we try to blame it on, we should never have a losing SEC record to this team.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
All I know is we have really struggled with this team. In none of our losses to them would it have mattered if we played them in September or November, they kicked our asses, plain and simple. No matter what excuse we try to blame it on, we should never have a losing SEC record to this team.

I agree, however UMo came into the SEC and the SEC East in 2012. So get the coaching right and this team is not a concern.

As for the dates, two years ago UF likely would have done better against against them before losing its coach and before close losses to aTm and LSU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep its crazy we are 3-4 against this team since they joined the SEC and got crushed in all 4 losses.
Run out the clock offenses vs aggressive passing isnt a good matchup ever.

They arent going 10-2 but there are a lot of shtt teams in the SEC that cant score enough to win anything but a defensive game.

Mizzu is still a garbage team that loses occasionally to the MAC.

Last edited:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes this is a key matchup that we need to dominate. We should have an advantage in quality of players and now perhaps coaches as well. It really should not matter where or when we play either.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes this is a key matchup that we need to dominate. We should have an advantage in quality of players and now perhaps coaches as well. It really should not matter where or when we play either.

I agree Kemosahbee.....:bna:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I agree about the scheduling.

Crazy Mac is the only coach to have a winning record against Missouri at UF since they came into the SEC.

I guess Mac is actually undefeated against Missouri, cause Shannon coached against Missouri after he got fired. Kind of weird stat like Treon was 2-0 against the dawgs with those two wins being blowouts and Driskel won his only start against the noles.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The loss to Missouri last season was a very bad loss... they took it to us.

Last edited:

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could not care less about Missouri -- or any of the "expansion" programs that have come aboard the SEC, and that definitely includes Arkansas and South Carolina. In fact, every team in this conference, save for the glorious Florida Gators can get bent and get lost as far as I am concerned.

Screw them all.

No comment.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could not care less about Missouri -- or any of the "expansion" programs that have come aboard the SEC, and that definitely includes Arkansas and South Carolina. In fact, every team in this conference, save for the glorious Florida Gators can get bent and get lost as far as I am concerned.

Screw them all.

No comment.

Not sure you know what "no comment" means.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator