Mizzou Prediction Thread

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gawd, remember when we went into a game like this with the only wager being the size of our halftime lead? What happened to those days?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I remain unfazed. What's your prediction on the game? I'm confident you are not betting real money so, you really don't expect to win, right?
I put 32-27 in the prediction thread. I picked them to win in the pool here, so yes, I am betting real money.

Try again... Buff's fan!!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
People here putting expectations (rightly so) on the staff and players while simultaneously quitting before opening kickoff... it's acceptable for the "fans" to have a loser/quitter mentality, but not the staff/team.... got it.
Are you really naive enough to believe fans on a board affect the staff and team? To deplore this staff does not mean I blame the players. I believe they play exactly as they are trained. After Arkansas, didn't the HC say the team is doing everything asked of them?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Are you really naive enough to believe fans on a board affect the staff and team? To deplore this staff does not mean I blame the players. I believe they play exactly as they are trained. After Arkansas, didn't the HC say the team is doing everything asked of them?
Did you type all that with your Buff's sweaty on?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pizza Snooki GIF
Would Smash. Is that one of Ox's prostitutes? And she brings a pizza. I'm in.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What time is the game? I'm not sure I can take 4 quarters and another loss but I'll give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator