Sep 4, 2014

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n288144 said:
Losing Mauk might actually help Mizzou.

Can't say that I know who their backup is, but I wouldn't disagree with this statement

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It could go either way. Their offense has been pretty bad this season and most of last. They've been winning with their defense mostly. On the other hand, Mauk has a ton of SEC experience so they'll have to deal with a new starter at QB in the middle of conference play.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now instead of just winning that game we are going to pound them with a little payback time for last year. Hope Mac hangs 70 on them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we score 70 on them. I'm really disliking these mofos.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this bodes well for our guys. Mizzou needs some serious azz beatings.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He beat us pretty handily but of course we were saddled with the Dogchamp Curse!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Their backup Drew Lock has far outplayed him in the few series he has got. Word around here is this "suspension" is just for show and rather to give the start to Lock without all the pub. Most miz fans around here have wanted to punch Stinkel for refusing to bench Mauk

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I don't know what I think of this. Like SQ said it could help them, but it could make a bad season even worse. Do I dare say that the East is ours for the taking?

Dec 10, 2014
gatormandan;n288277 said:
WOW. Do I detect a bit of confidence in our staff and team?

Crow is coming and coming hard and cold for Law. He's already had some appetizers, but it's going to get brutal choking it all down. He's proven he's an absolute moron with his lack of knowledge of football and running an athletic department.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n288320 said:
Crow is coming and coming hard and cold for Law. He's already had some appetizers, but it's going to get brutal choking it all down. He's proven he's an absolute moron with his lack of knowledge of football and running an athletic department.

:popcorn:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n288320 said:
Crow is coming and coming hard for Law..... it's brutal choking it all down.

1) FIFY

2) Who is Crow?

3) I thought Law was hedro ?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like where you are going with this PDS. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. If memory serves me correctly, we started 4-0 every year with Muschamp, as well. So far, we've beaten the teams we were already beating with Mussy. We still have a long, long way to go.

That being said, I really like the direction Mac has us headed in. There does seem to be a new and better overall vibe around the team.

I don't think we would've beaten Tenn this year with Muschamp because (1) He always found a new way to lose in The Swamp and managed to somehow lose the advantage, magic, and mystique of the long revered and feared Swamp... And (2) no way we make a 13 point come from behind win with four minutes remaining with Muschamp ball still alive G'ville.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n288347 said:
I like where you are going with this PDS. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. If memory serves me correctly, we started 4-0 every year with Muschamp, as well. So far, we've beaten the teams we were already beating with Mussy.

Alagator with all due respect, our record is only part of the equation.

It's not just our record. It's how we have played in the games. It's how we have recruited (which he has derided), it's how the people he wanted to coach here have fared at similarly situated schools, it's how our AA and AD have funded improvements throughout the department that includes a massive and innovative remodeling of the O'Connell center.

Law is wrong on so many levels that it's like shooting dummy fish in a barrel.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n288358 said:
Alagator with all due respect, our record is only part of the equation.

It's not just our record. It's how we have played in the games. It's how we have recruited (which he has derided), it's how the people he wanted to coach here have fared at similarly situated schools, it's how our AA and AD have funded improvements throughout the department that includes a massive and innovative remodeling of the O'Connell center.

Law is wrong on so many levels that it's like shooting dummy fish in a barrel.

Look, the last thing I wanna be accused of being is a Law apologist. If you can point out the many plates of crow for him to eat, go for it. The way I read your comment was in our record.

As for the team, I see obvious improvements. I just didn't want us to get too far ahead of ourselves because we are 4-0 and have barely beat UK and UT, as we have done that four years straight but ended up broken hearted by seasons end. I'm afraid we still have many lumps to take. BUT is is fun being 4-0 and at least having HOPE again for brighter days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator