Monday morning presser

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Straight shooter! Each and every time in front of the camera we get to see the consistency, the passion and especially the intensity of this man. We are fortunate to have him in Gator Nation

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
"Sloppy"

Agreed. Glad he said that.

"Need to be more precise"

Great win but they missed in all three phases. The bigger plays we gave up on D were because someone was out of position. Same with some of the plays we missed on offense ... OL not getting to the second level.

Disappointed no one asked about penalties. He said one every 30 plays was the benchmark. We ran 60+ and had 7 penalties.

Tackling and penalties should get cleaned up this week. Return game needs to be fixed too.

He didn't answer about the D lining up a yard back on most plays. :lol:
(I liked seeing that btw) Young,innovative DC

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I believe I heard him use “Gatorbait” when describing the experiences that make UF a unique college football venue…

1662406674806.jpeg

That was, to me, validation that we’ve got a ball coach again! Of course the win and a good presser where he didn’t make odd faces at the media or get defensive or sarcastic nor come dressed in a Halloween costume was reassuring as well.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I believe I heard him use “Gatorbait” when describing the experiences that make UF a unique college football venue…

View attachment 48301

That was, to me, validation that we’ve got a ball coach again! Of course the win and a good presser where he didn’t make odd faces at the media or get defensive or sarcastic nor come dressed in a Halloween costume was reassuring as well.
....or blame the players for something. VERY reassuring.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Want to see a visualization of the culture change going on in that locker room? THIS is how I know we have the right coach and how incompetent LSU was to go after Brian Kelly instead [Forunately for us]

First there is this...

Then ther is THIS...

Looks like we have a REAL head ball coach.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Want to see a visualization of the culture change going on in that locker room? THIS is how I know we have the right coach and how incompetent LSU was to go after Brian Kelly instead [Forunately for us]

First there is this...

Then ther is THIS...

Looks like we have a REAL head ball coach.

I think Cox got frustrated. Dexter had the right response. Worst refs I've seen in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator