More open spots for 2017!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's crucial to rip Zach around here, but he is good at his job. The new guy at the Sun rarely posts and I no longer think of the Sun as a viable source for recruiting news. Plus, he's a valued poster here!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
so he's great b/c he wrote a recruiting article about what has already transpired? :lol2:

ok...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How's that work? The article we read the other day said Holland and Ivie get to keep their scholarships, so how does their medical hardships free up scholarships?
:crazy:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How's that work? The article we read the other day said Holland and Ivie get to keep their scholarships, so how does their medical hardships free up scholarships?

I'm guessing there's a provision for a medical exemption to be switched to a straight academic scholarship, thus freeing up the athletic scholarship. I don't actually know, either, but that would be my guess.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Right, medicals mean they get to keep their money and but don't count against our 85.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Keep their scholarships, but not their scholarship spots on the roster. So still an athletic scholarship, but not one of the 85 counted on the roster of 85.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's crucial to rip Zach around here, but he is good at his job. The new guy at the Sun rarely posts and I no longer think of the Sun as a viable source for recruiting news. Plus, he's a valued poster here!

The Sun downgraded with Aschoff left and was replaced by Crucial. They have since given up completely with Crucial's replacement.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Sun is not good at anything at all. That paper is only good enough to wrap fish in. If you want to go back and research a story, just go to their current page because they get scooped on everything. You get more information and when it's breaking here on this site and other media outlets. The Hometown paper who should have an inside to the program is left out on the outside along with BEEEEONKEE. But if your in to itune playlists, where to eat, and how they're going to travel, the GS is for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator