Warning: Political Takes Mullen gets the Wutang

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo, you raise a fair point. He’s free to give weight to any advisor he wants, and there is more than virus involved. However, almost all scientists say a mask helps. Where’s the economic harm in wearing a mask. Yet, he made it an issue, among others, and people suffered.

Also, what good are advisors, like the CDC, when you clip their nuts, and keep them out of the loop of important data. https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...dc-on-collection-of-coronavirus-hospital-data

Even worse, per the Woodward tapes, even when he believes the advisors, he lies to the public about their impact. If our governor downplayed a major hurricane to prevent a panic, I wouldn’t stand by him.
The only thing the WH did with data collection is they wanted to see the raw data themselves rather than rely on someone else's interpretation of the data. This is the problem people have with what many refer to as the "deep state," which isn't a sinister conspiracy of evil puppet masters meeting in secret locations, but rather the power and influence of ordinary bureaucrats working in government institutions to create and influence policy. As for the "Woodward tapes," I totally agree with Trump that sounding the big alarm too soon, long before anybody started actually dying in numbers from this thing, would create an undo panic. Its not like anybody had some crystal ball as to how it would all play out. Simultaneously, he was met with resistance every step of the way as he tried to stop international travel and other measures while his political opponents were telling everyone to ride the subway and go to Chinese New Year celebrations etc. And don't forget that if he would have told everyone to wear a mask back then he would have been going against his scientific advisors, which of course would invite more liberals to lose their minds, ....nevermind the narrative that "he's putting the lives of our first responders in danger" which surely would have happened if the genpop started scarfing up all the available masks.

Meanwhile, after taking flack for every damn death that has happened in this country and being shamed for not being more like Europe etc, now Europe is going back into robust lockdown mode as cases there once again start spiking. At some point even the most ardent alarmists have to realize that there is a limit to how much lockdowns can be endured by the people before massive unrest and anarchy take over, the beginnings of which are already happening.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He occasionally manbuns it. But mostly its just an old school pony. He likes to travel to India and Nepal and says long gray hair makes you a wise man there.

I think he's too old of a dog to change his tricks.

But he definitely old school hippy for you concerned about BJs and such. He is a free love hippy, tries to poke all the single mamas milfs like any good handyman would.

I know it's a mid-80's full size Dodge van. I just can't decide if it has that lake and forest scene airbrushed on the sides or not.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So one day the scientists are going to just say, "Ok. We're good. You don't need a mask anymore." ?

Plenty have said that from the beginning. Problem is they are censored.

Zblah blah blah .... If our governor downplayed a major hurricane to prevent a panic, I wouldn’t stand by him.

A hurricane will harm you. Covid percentages suggest otherwise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m gonna go with some kind of hunting scene, a majestic buck in the forest with some mountains in the backdrop.
well, hippy was as hint after all.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing the WH did with data collection is they wanted to see the raw data themselves rather than rely on someone else's interpretation of the data. This is the problem people have with what many refer to as the "deep state," which isn't a sinister conspiracy of evil puppet masters meeting in secret locations, but rather the power and influence of ordinary bureaucrats working in government institutions to create and influence policy. As for the "Woodward tapes," I totally agree with Trump that sounding the big alarm too soon, long before anybody started actually dying in numbers from this thing, would create an undo panic. Its not like anybody had some crystal ball as to how it would all play out. Simultaneously, he was met with resistance every step of the way as he tried to stop international travel and other measures while his political opponents were telling everyone to ride the subway and go to Chinese New Year celebrations etc. And don't forget that if he would have told everyone to wear a mask back then he would have been going against his scientific advisors, which of course would invite more liberals to lose their minds, ....nevermind the narrative that "he's putting the lives of our first responders in danger" which surely would have happened if the genpop started scarfing up all the available masks.

Meanwhile, after taking flack for every damn death that has happened in this country and being shamed for not being more like Europe etc, now Europe is going back into robust lockdown mode as cases there once again start spiking. At some point even the most ardent alarmists have to realize that there is a limit to how much lockdowns can be endured by the people before massive unrest and anarchy take over, the beginnings of which are already happening.

Perfect.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I officially had a haircut today and have a Mullet like any good gator fan should while I wear my jorts...didn’t know where to put this but it rhymes with Mullen

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is Mullett and the team dead yet?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
So the one thing I’ve been trying to estimate all season is did or has either of the Kyle’s has their bout with the Rona yet? Odds are at this point yes but if not, missing one of them could derail the season

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So the one thing I’ve been trying to estimate all season is did or has either of the Kyle’s has their bout with the Rona yet? Odds are at this point yes but if not, missing one of them could derail the season
The season has already been derailed by our defense...or lack of.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Zambo, you raise a fair point. He’s free to give weight to any advisor he wants, and there is more than virus involved. However, almost all scientists say a mask helps. Where’s the economic harm in wearing a mask. Yet, he made it an issue, among others, and people suffered.

Also, what good are advisors, like the CDC, when you clip their nuts, and keep them out of the loop of important data. https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...dc-on-collection-of-coronavirus-hospital-data

Even worse, per the Woodward tapes, even when he believes the advisors, he lies to the public about their impact. If our governor downplayed a major hurricane to prevent a panic, I wouldn’t stand by him.

But in public statements, Fauci has said Trump did listen to health experts. On April 13, Fauci said that when he and Dr. Deborah Birx, the coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force, approached Trump about directing strong mitigation, the president’s response was, “Yes, we’ll do it.”

In a Feb. 29 interview, Fauci said that “right now at this moment” the risk from the coronavirus was “low” and there was “no need” for people “to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis.” But he added that “this could change,” that people needed to be wary of “community spread,” and that it could develop into a “major outbreak.”

In February and March, health experts such as Fauci and U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams were still telling the general public not to wear face masks. As late as March 30, the World Health Organization was recommending that healthy people should not wear masks. There was a concern among those health officials at that time that there would not be enough masks available for health care workers.

At some point, you gotta stop believing the manipulative BS the media is feeding you. And NO, all the scientists DO NOT SAY a mask helps and many of the deaths have been skewed with lies and BS. We all know it..and it has come from the same scientists. You see, that's the problem when scientists and journalists put ideology before truth, you don't know who to believe and the public lacks the proper information. That's the real danger in Covid or any other national concern......we don't get the facts...we got propaganda. That's not on Trump.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. There was a concern among those health officials at that time that there would not be enough masks available for health care workers.
It wasnt just a supply issue, although at that point people were still still admitting that a piece of shirt over you face doesnt do anything to stop an airborne virus which is like a hundred times smaller than the pores in the cotton.

THE PROBLEM WITH MASKS WAS AND STILL IS THAT THEY FORCE YOU TO TOUCH YOUR FUCHSNG FACE HUNDREDS OF TIMES IN AN HOUR, which is the very first thing you should not be doing.

Dont touch your face
Wash your ****ing hands
Cover your cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member