Mullen LSU post game presser

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
'We got punched right in the face and we didn't flinch."

Law said the exact same thing in the Chat Box early on, and he was right. Ensminger came at us with all these different looks, misdirection and what not, and we weren't exactly ready. But we handled it over the course of the game. We never panicked.

This is one of the more resilient Florida teams I've known in my 44 years as a Gator. I'm real proud of these guys.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite quote from it is: “we compete at everything. It’s great to win and sucks to do the other thing.”

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another part that I like: somebody asked him about how successful the OL was in this game, and he responded that they were not successful. They battled and really brought it toward the end of the game and knocked LSU off the ball. But they need to become a lot better. Said they’re still making a lot of mistakes that they should not be making.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I like that he hesitated to call the OL performance "success". He came out of the door making sure he pointed out our deficiencies. Butters would be crying at this point with his "aw ain't it cool" ****.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Another part that I like: somebody asked him about how successful the OL was in this game, and he responded that they were not successful. They battled and really brought it toward the end of the game and knocked LSU off the ball. But they need to become a lot better. Said they’re still making a lot of mistakes that they should not be making.
An honest answer, in understandable English. What a breath of fresh air.

As for the answer, still some missed assignments and false starts. They're much improved over last yr, but gotta clean up those issues.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is with the mention of Tebow at every press conference. Every play that we run that reminds people of the Timmy days, is brought up and asked about to Danny Boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.