Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He actually said our 3rd down Defense was good! Go to :40

He did. But he did come back and say that third-down defense was not good but he said he didn’t know why. I think he meant red zone defense was good because he immediately jumped to that after saying that.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My goodness. Mullen said We’re 7 points from being the team he wants us to be. Toward the end of the clip. 10 minute mark.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
He did. But he did come back and say that third-down defense was not good but he said he didn’t know why. I think he meant red zone defense was good because he immediately jumped to that after saying that.
Just as confused in the presser as he was during the game :headslap:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So he wants us close to competent? Maybe I need to revise my position. He should’ve used that press conference to announce Grantham wasn’t welcome on the team bus and had to turn in his stupid Dawg colored Gator gear.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
My goodness. Mullen said We’re 7 points from being the team he wants us to be. Toward the end of the clip.

This is why I don't let final scores, records or stats determine my opinions. If Cousin Eddie actually said that then he is even less attentive to detail than even I thought.

If most of us concede the LSU game was closer than the 14 point final, can we also agree that this game was not as close as the 7 point final? OK, allow 90% or whatever 3rd down conversions, many of them 3rd and long and you are only 7 points away from being at the top of the mountain. Have another few Natty Lites Cousin Eddie.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
7 points huh?

Well there it is. Kiffining. He quit, ran the ball, and ran out the clock, which Ugly was happy to allow him to do, and just wanted to score to claim a moral victory. I guess that is why he didn't kick onsides, knowing there was about a zero percent chance Grantham could manage a 3 and out.

WOW.

SOS or CUM would never do this. They'd TRY to win the game. Throw down field, try to score quick and win it.

I guess he Kiffined once Trash got sacked.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
7 points huh.

Well there it is. Kiffining. He quit, ran the ball, and ran out the clock, which Ugly was happy to allow him to do, and just wanted to score to claim a moral victory.

WOW.

SOS or CUM would never do this. They'd TRY to win the game.
I wish he’d stop saying this game isn’t more important than the next. It clearly is. So is FSU. I loved how UM/SOS made a huge deal of rivalries.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
7 points huh?

Well there it is. Kiffining. He quit, ran the ball, and ran out the clock, which Ugly was happy to allow him to do, and just wanted to score to claim a moral victory. I guess that is why he didn't kick onsides, knowing there was about a zero percent chance Grantham could manage a 3 and out.

WOW.

SOS or CUM would never do this. They'd TRY to win the game. Throw down field, try to score quick and win it.

I guess he Kiffined once Trash got sacked.
Well those guys also didn't believe in waiting until the 4th quarter to start trying to score points either....I wonder if he realizes it's ok to beat the ever lovin sh!t out of the opponent before the 3rd quarter ends.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish he’d stop saying this game isn’t more important than the next. It clearly is. So is FSU. I loved how UM/SOS made a huge deal of rivalries.
Well, when you lose them always, you want to downplay it.

It's easier than saying Im Kirby Smart's bytch.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We were 7 points from not being quite as completely sucky as we were. If he thinks we're 7 points from where we need to be, then I don't want to be where we need to be

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Winners hate losing, especially to a rival. But it goes without saying, meaning you don’t have to announce it or even talk about it. It shows with everything you do. If there’s an off field mistake Mullen’s made it’s his talking about “winning” too much. We’ve all heard the ping-pong story about Spurrier a dozen times and from several people. But never him.

Mullen needs to decide if he wants to be a winner or not. Stop talking about it and just do it.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Fvvk this $hiiiit. Three assistants need to be fired today. Grantham Knox and English now. We won't have another chance to win the east for at least two years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is the only rival he has lost to.
He is in the unique position of Gator history of having ABSOLUTE dumpster fires at Tinerc and Clown Town. Vandy has won like 7 in the last 10 vs Tinerc.

Don't act like ANYONE couldn't beat those two right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fvvk this $hiiiit. Three assistants need to be fired today. Grantham Knox and English now. We won't have another chance to win the east for at least two years.
We are three great recruiting classes from contending.

Just two classes means basically redshirt freshman, and that isn't going to get it.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We've played 2 good teams all year. And were outmatched from start to finish on the field and the sideline both games. This is the reality of this staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator