Murph2 gets 6th Year - Transfers to Northeastern

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Good luck to Alex. Wish his Gator career worked out better.

I'm a bit surprised at the Northeastern spot for Tomas. I assumed he was better than a mid major team, but I bet those guys are excited to play with each other.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I am glad that A. Murphy got his 6th year. I agree it is ashame his UF career never amounted to anything.

As far at A. Muphey and T. Murphy playing together, that will only happen if A. Murphy gets a 7th year somehow. T. Murphy is 2017 commit and A. Murphy will be done by the time his brother arrives.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am glad that A. Murphy got his 6th year. I agree it is ashame his UF career never amounted to anything.

As far at A. Muphey and T. Murphy playing together, that will only happen if A. Murphy gets a 7th year somehow. T. Murphy is 2017 commit and A. Murphy will be done by the time his brother arrives.
You are correct about Tomas - I read it wrong. :bandit:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Oops. Someone can read the details around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator