Muschamp interview on winning games

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GatorTAG;n257800 said:
"Muschamp" and "winning games" don't belong in the same sentence.

"Muschamp" and "body never found" belong in the same sentence. Or how about "Muschamp" and "found dead in his jail cell".

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He wouldn't know about coaching to win, he coached to not lose. Get a lead and try to run the clock out, in the 3rd quarter! As other's have said, he still doesn't get it and has proven time after time that the DC is most he is capable of.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n257811 said:
img24270945.jpg

Eff you, Dawgstank.
Eff you for Georgia Southern, eff you for Vandy, eff you for Mizzu twice, eff you for Ugly three times, eff you for scUM, eff you for making the Clowns win a "NC", eff you for nearly losing to Kintucky, eff you for nearly losing to La Lafayette.

Eff you and die.

Easily your best post ever. Though, given the sheer volume of your comments, you'd think there'd be more "good" ones to choose from...:lol2:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n257960 said:
He wouldn't know about coaching to win, he coached to not lose. Get a lead and try to run the clock out, in the 3rd quarter! As other's have said, he still doesn't get it and has proven time after time that the DC is most he is capable of.

Very true, minimum number of words, and a great reason that we are well off without him and his foolish ideas. Now as a d-coordinator he only controls preventing scoring, someone else is in charge of scoring.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
He needs to get with Caitlyn Jenner's doctor. Any SEC coach who loses to Georgia Southern is a candidate for gender reassignment. "Wendy" Muschamp has a nice ring to it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n257896 said:
His other interview was better.

[video=youtube;jM_pvsvGDmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM_pvsvGDmE&index=7&list=FLCMtABJo_-RG2mTiyGCqxbw[/video]

I think I laugh more at this video than any other, and then I realize what I'm laughing at and I want to cry.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n257991 said:
He needs to get with Caitlyn Jenner's doctor. Any SEC coach who loses to Georgia Southern is a candidate for gender reassignment. "Wendy" Muschamp has a nice ring to it.
You need to post more you azzhat

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n258131]

I think I laugh more at this video than any other, and then I realize what I'm laughing at and I want to cry. [/QUOTE]
That might be one of the funniest damned things on the innerwebz.....sad huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator