Muschamped

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
that feeling where you win a couple, feel good, then get beat by crappy team at home.

Welcome to it SC

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hope Stoops reverts back to his old self and disdains the run next week and tries to throw. Otherwise we have our hands full with that running QB of theirs and their RB's. We extremely weak in the front 7 on defense.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Stoops reverts back to his old self and disdains the run next week and tries to throw. Otherwise we have our hands full with that running QB of theirs and their RB's. We extremely weak in the front 7 on defense.

Not sure if its been working but they ran some wildcat plays against South Carolina. I think it may have been a WR they were using.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not sure if its been working but they ran some wildcat plays against South Carolina. I think it may have been a WR they were using.

Mostly they use Snell in the Widcat and he is their top RB. I do not remember when it was I think 3 years ago, but South Carolina was at UK and had a decent lead when KY went to the Wildcat on every snap and ran the exact same play about 50 times in a row. SOS was standing on the sideline chewing his nails and looking totally confused and KY came back to win the game by direct snapping the ball to JoJo kemp on every play. It was classic old school, single wing football.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Really? I agree our backs will hold their own against KY, but I also think our DL can hang with their OL, provided they can wrap tackles. I loved the penetration and pursuit by our DL against TN.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And WM forced to apologize for his captains not shaking hands with the UK players after the game. The team is officially taking on his demeanor of poor sportsmanship and just generally being a jackass. Next will come the complete lack of discipline and self control in a crucial situation that costs them a game(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator