Muschamp's recruiting example for USCe

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hit that one time just to spite Muschamp, but she had to stay face down like the 2 Live Crew song. Otherwise I felt like I was nailing a clown
Is Muskstank married to that man who accused Donald Sterling of using a slur?
5367905262dcd.image.jpg

Last edited:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There is something I feel like we are all ignoring about this (though the discussion about Muschamp's wife is entertaining). How would you take his comment that he can "sell ice to an eskimo" if you were a recruit? Isn't that basically just admitting to a recruit that you are just a salesman and are selling them a load of BS? I don't see how any recruit's parent could read that comment and think "man, I really want my son playing for someone like that!"

Thoughts?
Well, Mussy felt the moment and audience required the statement. That is, he needed to sell his 'selling' capabilities to a skeptical audience. He was selling ice at the PC to the audience of eskimos present.

He concievably weighed the cost/benefit and said it -or , more likely, it was just an empty cliche' that is used to highlight sales skills.

That not withstanding, your point remains.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"Paging Taylor Jacobs...paging Taylor Jacobs...please report to Columbia, South Carolina."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
actually, i remember a thread about 2 years ago where a number of us were commenting on how she looks like a tranny. i said i wouldnt touch it with a a 10 foot pole and mattm's d*ck then, and i feel the same now. chick looks like the love child of a tranny and joan rivers (post-mortem).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator