Muschamp's recruiting example for USCe

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's so classy to bash a woman because her husband went full retard on game day. Not sure how that's her fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't give a flip who her husband is, she's plain ugly.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marriage to WM ?... can you say time of possession ?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Little strong in the jaw for my liking but damn that adams apple is sexy

muschamp-and-wife-win-florida.jpg

You taking about Mussy or his wife? You'll have to be more specific as to what exactly you are liking...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I swear Alagator and Ancient are Muskrat's relatives. Id guess Coach9 is his brother.

I'm no fan of Muschamp. I wanted him gone and thank God for Coach Mac. But it cracks me up you always lump me in with those guys.

BTW, How's that Coach Mac bashing go for you these days ????

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Who knows she may go off the reservation like Dumob's wife.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...been looking at more pics of her and admittedly she does have that, "I've had one botox shot too many" look about her. But she has a rock'en body. My guess is that most of the internet junkies on this site would jump at a chance to sleep with her. A little too much plastic surgery....sure......but her body is tight and punctuated in all the right places.

But to be honest, and I'm not saying this because she reads my posts, but my wife is way hotter than Carol Muschamp and she hasn't had all that damn plastic surgery. She just a natural beauty who is married to guy who out kicked his coverage.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
But to be honest, and I'm not saying this because she reads my posts, but my wife is way hotter than Carol Muschamp and she hasn't had all that damn plastic surgery. She just a natural beauty who is married to guy who out kicked his coverage.

So you can recruit?

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There is something I feel like we are all ignoring about this (though the discussion about Muschamp's wife is entertaining). How would you take his comment that he can "sell ice to an eskimo" if you were a recruit? Isn't that basically just admitting to a recruit that you are just a salesman and are selling them a load of BS? I don't see how any recruit's parent could read that comment and think "man, I really want my son playing for someone like that!"

Thoughts?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is something I feel like we are all ignoring about this (though the discussion about Muschamp's wife is entertaining). How would you take his comment that he can "sell ice to an eskimo" if you were a recruit? Isn't that basically just admitting to a recruit that you are just a salesman and are selling them a load of BS? I don't see how any recruit's parent could read that comment and think "man, I really want my son playing for someone like that!"

Thoughts?

His bravado is going to be his downfall. I think there will be a few parents that might see that comment and take pause. If you are a defensive prospect and you can see the kids he has sent to the NFL you might still buy in. Offensively, it will be a much harder sell.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How would you take his comment that he can "sell ice to an eskimo" if you were a recruit?
I immediately thought the same thing. There's no doubt some recruits will remember that quote. No doubt.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So you can recruit?

:dance:

Yeah, man! Used to be a sales manager for a territory that covered Alabama, Florida and southwest Georgia and recruiting sales people was a big part of my job.

I always joked that my wife was proof of what a good salesman I was. After hearing Muschamp make a similar statement I suddenly feel dirty, ashamed and embarrassed.

crying-game-o.gif

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
:dance:

Yeah, man! Used to be a sales manager for a territory that covered Alabama, Florida and southwest Georgia and recruiting sales people was a big part of my job.

I always joked that my wife was proof of what a good salesman I was. After hearing Muschamp make a similar statement I suddenly feel dirty, ashamed and embarrassed.
You might want to see if McElwain will give you a job then. :lol:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The man really is a witless jerk. I am so sorry he ever walked our sidelines. His stench still lingers.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A rather "generous" mouth, to be sure, but otherwise would not pee.
will-muschamp-wife-carol-hot.jpg
I hit that one time just to spite Muschamp, but she had to stay face down like the 2 Live Crew song. Otherwise I felt like I was nailing a clown

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody on here joking on the woman acting like they wouldn't jump at the chance to be with her if they could. When she was here everyone on this board was talking about how hot she is... That chick is banging and to say otherwise is horse :kiffin:
I'd bang her if I could make him watch. Otherwise, no thanks. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.