My gift to Gatorchatter members

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It gives me no pleasure to roast anybody. What I'd prefer to see, is less *****ing and complaining, and more "doing". By doing, I mean write the checks that will bring the change you want. Either that, or STFU about it, because YOU aren't helping anything by simply beating the negativity drum constantly.
How is me giving more money to the university going to change anything? It's not like I can walk in the office and say here's a 5 million dollar check go get a good coach and fire Mac, it don't work that way. You have to have a lot of boosters and heavy ones at that to make a change.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are way, way too late. I expect some other gift to replace this one. I had this one long ago. :jerkstore:

Sorry, here you go.

giftwrapped_girl.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is me giving more money to the university going to change anything? It's not like I can walk in the office and say here's a 5 million dollar check go get a good coach and fire Mac, it don't work that way. You have to have a lot of boosters and heavy ones at that to make a change.

That's kinda my point. Unless you're one of the big money donors, you're just blowing hot air and stinking it up for the rest of us. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's kinda my point. Unless you're one of the big money donors, you're just blowing hot air and stinking it up for the rest of us. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.
Who is Saint Fu? I'm not Catholic, so you'll have to humor me. Is he an Asian Catholic Saint?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Carib, we all see the same thing. We all want better for our UF football players. The point is, MOST of us understand Mac is going to get another year, whether we like it or not. Unless TRex is willing to write the check to buy out Mac's contract, AND hire a new HC of his choosing, all the hot air spent complaining incessantly on this message board does nothing except beat the negative drum to death. We get it. The product on the field is pretty ugly. It simply doesn't affect ANYTHING to constantly complain on a message board. NOTHING.

Well, I take that back. It infuses the message board with unnecessary negativity. I guess if that's his goal, he's succeeding.

It helps him to vent. I'd say it's having its intended effect.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, here you go.

I already have one of those. It's a different model, but I think they're equally prone to be problematic (lay low Sasquatch) and I'm certain that my current model is incompatible with any others. Still, thanks for the effort.

:fistbump:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
The thing is I do give so I'm allowed to have an opinion. It's kinda like if you didn't vote then Stfu. Well in the case I donate so I have a voice

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The thing is I do give so I'm allowed to have an opinion. It's kinda like if you didn't vote then Stfu. Well in the case I donate so I have a voice

Awesome! So use your powerful influence and write the AD and ask for what you've paid for instead of doing like TRex and just posting constant negativity.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We suck! Our Coaching staff sucks! Our players suck! You suck because you can't see how sucky we are! You suck because you refuse to complain with your every breath about how sucky our football program is.

/TRex

Now, feel free to put him on ignore because this is all he ever says, and all he'll ever say forever more.

You're welcome.
EDITED: I apologize for my previous post. I apologize that you feel this way. I apologize for my negative posts. I apologize for it all. And this is a sincere apology. I do feel like this is a good outlet to vent because you sure can't do hat at Swamp Gas. Not sure where we go from here but I love this board and almost everyone that posts on here even the pumpers.

Have a good night Gators.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.