Napier's Ragin' Cajuns win first-ever outright Sun Belt title

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Next year is a freebie. Mullen garbage left with no play.makers at WR and QBs whose primary talent is QB draw.

We aren't going to win much.
Yeah, pretty much resigned to that....I will be hopeful on AR15 development though. Looking foward to that.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Next year is a freebie. Mullen garbage left with no play makers at WR and QBs whose primary talent is QB draw.

We aren't going to win much.
giphy.gif

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn, my beer run just got interrupted my a 'Honey Do List' item demand from the wife....will Gundy up though and get the run before my Cajun' dinner by 3:30.....Geaux Napier.....

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Damn, my beer run just got interrupted my a 'Honey Do List' item demand from the wife....will Gundy up though and get the run before my Cajun' dinner by 3:30.....Geaux Napier.....
Publix delivery

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Kerwin and "not sloppy" shouldn't be allowed in the same post.

Give it up...watch his offense

And he looks like he's dropped a lot of weight

You post I'm uninformed...do a little research

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My hypocrisy knows no bounds....Im on my second glass of Weller bourbon. Trying to make room in the liquor cabinet for more bottles.
LOL! I hear you. FTR, from now on eveyone on the board should read my post and imagine my voice with a Brian Kelly fake southern accent....it makes the bourbon and my mint juleps go down easier....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.