NASA Mars Testing Applications

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Too bad they aren't taking kids. My 12 year old daughter is obsessed with space and going to Mars someday.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad they aren't taking kids. My 12 year old daughter is obsessed with space and going to Mars someday.
Yeah. They need to basically have graduate degrees in STEM and military officer experience.

Where is @Zambo

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Yeah. They need to basically have graduate degrees in STEM and military officer experience.

Where is @Zambo
My hope is it turns out to be like the movie Biodome.

stay beautiful i love you GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Where is @Zambo

I’ve done the Mission Space ride at Epcot dozens of times. So I’m more than qualified. Sadly though, I’ve got plans and won’t be able to make it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im fully qualified and was actually thinking about this the other day when i heard about it on the news when there was some discussion about the potential that pay could be around 1 mil per person for the year. i did some googling and that info was patently fake. they are paying them approximately 10 dollars per hour for every hour they are awake which ends up equating to about 60k for the cycle if you consider 8 hrs of sleep a day to be the average. fook that.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
im fully qualified and was actually thinking about this the other day when i heard about it on the news when there was some discussion about the potential that pay could be around 1 mil per person for the year. i did some googling and that info was patently fake. they are paying them approximately 10 dollars per hour for every hour they are awake which ends up equating to about 60k for the cycle if you consider 8 hrs of sleep a day to be the average. fook that.

You should go.

Really. You'd be great at it.

Don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of your family while you're gone. I got your back. You can trust me.

Jody.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
What happens if the loon who wore a diaper to drive cross country to kill her rival in love gets a seat on your Mars trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator